The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival (#202)

Go down 
+2
Adam Conant
Cassie-Blake
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

Power Points : 131
Power Popularity : 1

Arrival (#202) Empty
PostSubject: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:59 pm

Cassie grabbed her foot, now in some pain after kicking the poor tree. Hell. Poor tree? What about her damn foot?! She let her foot go and looked over at Adam. “It doesn’t even matter now, we just need to make sure he’s okay.” She said, now directing her attention over to Jake, who looked sadly passed out and all helpless. She didn’t know whether to take him home or to the emergency room. He could maybe have a concussion or something. But what the hell could she say? He was knocked out because some crazy witch half-siblings of hers knocked him out to get a magical crystal skull she used to kill her evil father with after he revealed that he knocked up random teens so he could have an evil Secret Circle? No.

She ran over to Jake’s legs and held up that end, “Open the back door.” She told him, awkwardly dragging Jake’s feet around, with his upper body following, to the back door.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459

Arrival (#202) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:06 pm

"Are you seriously gonna just drag him inside like that?" I asked Cassie moving to the door. We could both just lift him but I wasn't sure if we should touch him cause he could have a concussion or bleeding internally, plus I couldn't carry Jake since he was taller. "Why don't we make sure hes okay first?" I asked stopping her. Faye would kill me if I let something happen to him.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Power Points : 604
Power Popularity : 9

Arrival (#202) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:12 pm

Chris had the continued smirk on his face, as he set the crystal down on a table. "It was actually pretty easy." He told his half-brother. "Almost as if, she wants the magic as much as we do.." He concluded, crossing his arms and thinking what he could do with this body.
Back to top Go down
https://secretcirclerpg.rpg-board.net
Sean Hykson

Sean Hykson

Power Points : 18
Power Popularity : 0

Arrival (#202) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:19 pm

Sean's silhouette could be seen, being cast onto the wall opposite the staircase where the light gleamed through. He appeared pleased, that they were becoming one step closer to their end goal. A smirk plastered itself on his face, which could barely be seen through the darkness that enveloped the basement. "You made a good choice then, inhabiting that body instead of our half-sister's." He told her, his eyes could be seen moving from the vessel to the crystal skull that was now on the dust-covered, wooden table. "Nobody suspected you?"
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Power Points : 180

Arrival (#202) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:33 pm

I drove back to abandon house from the Boathouse. When I got there no one was there. "What the hell?" I said out loud. I placed Adam's food on the table and grabbed my book of shadows and stuck it in my purse. "Seriously Adam I trusted you with one thing, and you can't even do that." I muttered in a pissed off tone. You just don't leave book of shadows lying around. I thought to myself. That boy is going to get one hell of a piece of my mind when I see him. I headed back to my car. My food was still in there. I got into my car and drove home. With the Blackwell children lurking around there was no way in hell that I was going to stay there by myself. When I got home I set my food on the table and called Adam. It went straight to voice mail. "What the hell Adam I trusted you with my book and you just left it there. When you don't feel like being a bonehead call me." I hung up angerly. I sat and ate my food. Waiting to hear from one of the circle members.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

Arrival (#202) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:44 pm

"Well, is this wrong?" She awkwardly asked, looking down at Jake as she made an oopsie face. She looked down at him. "Well he's obviously not okay...but...I guess..." She said, stepping back and letting go of his legs. They kinda made a smashy sound. He was definitely gonna feel that soon. "My baaad."
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Arrival (#202) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:51 pm

I just looked at Cassie and shook my head. "I'll check if hes okay. Its times like this I'm glad I took Health." I said and bent down to Jake. I checked his head and only felt a small bump but nothing was wrong with it, no throbbing or anything. "Hes just got a bump but he'll live." I said and stood up. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket but it was too late to get it. I saw it was from melissa and a voicemail. I listend to it. "Damn now Melissa is mad at me." I said. I put my phone back in my pocket and turned to Cassie. "I'm going to go check on her or do you need me here?" I asked Cassie.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Arrival (#202) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:56 pm

Chris shook his head. "I got to her after she got back to her house, and her mom is...an idiot. Yelling at her about Chips Ahoy or something?" He explained. "Her friends would probably be harder to convince." He knew it wasn't part of the plan, but he REALLY wanted to do some damage. He needed some fun.
Back to top Go down
Sean Hykson

Sean Hykson

Arrival (#202) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Sean turned his head completely, instead of just his eyes to face the Skull, and somehow managed to take in every word that his half-brother had said in the very-not really-feminine body. "Chips ahoy? Just - nevermind, that just sounds trivial" He replied, and began to take small strides toward the 'weapon' that lay on the table. Sean gave him/her a slight nod to her statement about trust while he reached an arm upward and kept it a few feet away from the surface of the glass. "Well then, let us just hope that they are easy to fool, for their sake"
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Arrival (#202) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:13 pm

I hid my book of shadows so no one could find it after I finished eating. I sighed and decided to raid my father's liquor cabinet. I was bored Adam never got back to me so I decided to text Faye. At least she's not a buzz kill. I pulled out my cell phone and texted Faye.

Hey Bitch, I'm drinking alone bring the fun!

I started the fun by myself, I didn't know if she was going to be shacking up with Jake or what so I turned on my music full blast.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

Arrival (#202) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:15 pm

"Well.." Cassie begun, waiting for Adam to catch on. When he didn't she held out her hands in a "DUHHH" way. "...not here, but Jake needs to get home and we brought your car." She told him, indirectly asking him to take them both home. "Wait, do you even know how to get out? I kinda took charge when we were coming in."
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Arrival (#202) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:26 pm

"Cassie were in his backyard, hes home." I told her. I guess that Skull really messed with her brain. "But look its not like we can both pick him up anyway, hes too tall, the farthest we can get is the front door so just leave him here and I'll go check on Melissa. I don't want to leave her alone with all these Blackwells running around." I told her. I started walking toward the back gate. "Leave your phone on and answer for only the Circle members. I'll be back with Melissa." I told her and headed to my Jeep. I opened my phone and texted Melissa.

"Where are you?"

I put my phone down, started my Jeep and pulled out.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Arrival (#202) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:32 pm

"Hold up." He said, feeling Faye's phone vibrate. He checked it and saw it was from Melissa. Well he was Faye, he was just Cassie, the other one was Diana, so this must be the black one. (OOC: I'm soooo not being racist:) Haha) He was confused as to what their relationship was, so he just thought he could try something. "I think I just found my calling." He said, smiling and texting her back.

Well hoe, where is your bitch ass at?

He texted, wondering whether or not that would sound like normal Faye.
Back to top Go down
Sean Hykson

Sean Hykson

Arrival (#202) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:35 pm

Sean's face was beginning to show confusion as he watched Faye fondle around her clothes for the source of the vibrations, before turning his attention back to her and peeling it away from the skull, while also dropping his right hand to his side. "Should I leave you to it?"
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Arrival (#202) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:46 pm

I was in the middle of drinking when my phone went off. I wasn't buzzed yet but I tripped over one of my shoes that I kicked off earlier. "Dammit." I said as I caught myself from falling. I grabbed my phone off the coffee table since I was partying in the living room. I looked at the text message. It was Adam. I groaned why did he want to know. I quickly texted him back.

Why do you care, you ditched me.

I set my phone back down and went to the kitchen for a snack. When I came out of the kitchen with a snack pack of cookies, I noticed that my phone was lite up. I took my time as I walked over to it. I figured that it was Adam again but I was wrong it was Faye. So I messaged her back.

Slut I'm at home, since emo boy ditched me!
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

Arrival (#202) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:47 pm

"What?" Cassie asked, now super confused. "Oh, right, right." She said, pretending like she got what the hell he was talking about. She rolled her eyes. "Fine, fine. We'll leave the poor dude with the concussion on the Front Porch." She said, hoping he felt bad as he ran off to go get Melissa. He told her not to answer to anyone but members of the circle. That didn't seem like a hard task. She nodded and waved as she looked back at the unconscious Jake. "Ha dude, your life sucks." She pointed out to him, poking his nose. "Boop."
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Arrival (#202) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:55 pm

I looked at my phone as I stopped at a light. I wasn't a fan of texting and driving but this was important.

"I didnt ditch you, Jake and Cassie needed my help with the Skull. The Blackwells stole it. Where are you!?"

Please answer me back Melissa.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Arrival (#202) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:59 pm

Chris looked down at the phone and then back up at Sean. "You shall." He said, flashing the piece sign and walking off.

Where the hell does Melissa live? A simple locater sp...wait. Faye was a strange individual. She had a tracker in Melissa's phone and it showed the location of Melissa. All he had to do was drive there.
Back to top Go down
Sean Hykson

Sean Hykson

Arrival (#202) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:05 pm

The smirk on his face was replaced with a flat mouth as he watched Faye, or Chris - walk off in another direction seemingly rejoicing over the fact that he was successfully tricking the members of the current circle into what appeared to be a circus act. The skull remained on the table, covered in darkness; not even a shred of light gleamed off of its surface before Sean reached his hand out again and picked it up, then carried it up the stairs. "Where the hell is everyone?" He questioned quietly to himself before looking around swiftly upstairs, and departed out of his biological father's house.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Arrival (#202) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:15 pm

I rolled my eyes at Adam's text. What is it with all the drama revolving around Cassie, no wonder Diana left when she did. I thought to myself, I was probably only being hostile because I've had a shitty day. I replied to him while waiting for Faye to show up.

Well Drama Queen I'm at home, partying and I guess Faye ditched lover boy to come have some fun. Care to join us.

I didn't think it was that much of a big deal about the Blackwell's having the skull. But I was drinking so I didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Arrival (#202) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:25 pm

"Wow Mel thanks for the friendship." I muttered and put my phone in my pocket. Why was everyone being rude to me? Not like I did anything to any of them. I headed my way towards Melissa's house, when I got there I parked in front and went to knock on the door. Everything sucks right now.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

Power Points : 95

Arrival (#202) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:36 pm

Jake lifted up slowly. "Ugh, damn ... did someone take a sledgehammer to my head, or something?" I said, grunting in pain. I touched my head gently where it hurt. "There's. A. Bump. On. My. HEAD!" I said, yelling in anger. That's when I realized Cassie was here with me on the front portch. "If drinking was the cause of this, then I'm quitting." I said, rubbing my forehead. I don't even remember how I even GOT out here. I looked at Cassie and asked her, "Could you please tell me what in the hell happened? I don't remember a damn thing." I said, looking at Cassie.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Arrival (#202) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:38 pm

Chris pulled up to Melissa's and saw one of the guys from the circle there. This was going to be interesting. When he made his way over to him, he/she smiled. "Hey, Jake! What're you doing here?" He asked.

OOC: It's not a typo, I mean to say Jake Razz
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Arrival (#202) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:01 am

I was on the couch drinking when I heard someone knock. I quickly got up and ended up falling on my ass. "Ouch!" That smarts! I thought as I stood up and rubbed the sore spot on my butt. I walked to the door and opened it, holding a bottle in my hand. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Adam." I slurred a little as I leaned against the door frame. I saw Faye pull up. "BIOTCH!!! It's about time you got here. Please tell me you're already hammered Faye." I said to her because she called Adam Jake. "You better be since you just called Adam, Jake" I mumbled and giggled. "How can you mix up those two? The playboy and the goodie two shoes." I almost fell over from giggling. "Are you guys goinging to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

Arrival (#202) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:10 am

"Maybe...we're not sure." She said, unsure. But was probably making it worse. "And there's a birthmark on my butt, but calm down and relax, you might have a concussion." Cassie informed him. He wasn't paying her any mind so he probably didn't notice her. "Really Jake? Would you really quit?" She asked, questioning whether that was the final straw, but ultimately smiling so he would know it was retorical. "Well, we're not really sure. We just know that the Blackwell kids stole the skull after you dug it up. You were the one that dug it up, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arrival (#202) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival (#202)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Season 2 :: Episode 202 - Arrival-
Jump to: