The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival (#202)

Go down 
+2
Adam Conant
Cassie-Blake
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459
Power Popularity : 1

Arrival (#202) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:39 am

Faye left without answering me and that just lead me to more suspicion. I looked at Melissa. "I just have this suspicion about her right now." I said. As much as I really hate to admit it Jake and Cassie would know what to do with her because they work good as a team, and Jake has all that knowledge. I sat down on the chair that was next to the couh. "Thanks." I said.

OOC: Alexa I'll be on tomarrow, I don't have to wait till 4.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

Power Points : 95
Power Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:21 pm

I ignored Cassie's comment, and walked over to Faye. "Hey, Babe." I said, smiling at her, leaning in to kiss her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Power Points : 604
Power Popularity : 9

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:43 pm

Chris stopped Jake before he could kiss "Faye" on the lips. "I have to tell you something...well you both." He said, motioning for Cassie to come. "I....it's over, Jake." He said, fighting back a smile as he looked Jake dead in the eye, waiting for him to ask why.
Back to top Go down
https://secretcirclerpg.rpg-board.net
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

Power Points : 131

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:03 pm

Cassie was ready to just sit and watch the lovers make woopie with eachother until Faye mentioned her too. SHe basically just got really confused as she stepped up, when Faye dumped Jake, Cassie...stepped back. She would have said, Awkward, but it probably would have ruined the mood.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:12 pm

All I could do, was look on at Faye. I didn't even look back at Cassie. "Why are you breaking up with me?" I asked, looking at Faye. Something was wrong, and I could feel it. Faye wouldn't give up on me - not that easily. "If it's because of Cassie, I can assure you, I DON'T have feelings for her, not like I used to. Those feelings are gone. The only thing I feel as a relationship, is us." I said, looking Faye in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:17 pm

Chris gave a serious Faye look to Cassie. "It's not you.." He assured her looking at Jake. "And it's not you." He concluded. This was definitely the highlight of his week. "It's Adam." He told them, suspense-fully. "Before I came here, we had rockin' sex. Much better than ours, and I just realized, I like him better and I always have. Why do you think I always pick on him?" He was almost positive the slut and Jake were sexually active. They broke a damn lamp!
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:19 pm

"Thanks, Jake. I was already feeling amazing about myself today, so thank you. Thanks for that." Cassie mumbled quietly, sarcastically. That was a real downer on her day. First, Adam like us done with her lovin' and now Jake confirms he doesn't like her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:43 pm

I can't believe this is happening. Me and Faye have rebuilt our relationship, and now, she just goes and dumps me. She even told me that she had sex with ADAM. ADAM! I was actually shocked when she said Adam. I'm surprised that he could even "Rock the bed". "Well ... I guess that's it, then..." I said, walking in my house, slamming the door. I went into my room, going through things. I was looking through the pictures me and Faye had taken a few days after Blackwell died. We were in front of the Boathouse. That was the best day ever, but now ... We'll never have that again. I took the bundle photos, and threw them away after I took one good look at them. I was so worried hurting Faye like I did in the past, that I didn't even think of her hurting me, and that's what she did.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:45 pm

Oh this wasn't it, Chris was just getting started. "I actually would have prefered Casper the ghost instead of you.." He fake admitted.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:52 pm

Cassie walked over to Faye as she tried to continue this crap. She grabbed her by the shoulders. "Faye, GO HOME. You're not making this better for anyone."
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:55 pm

Chris smiled, looking at Cassie then back at the door. "Right, I ALSO WOULD HAVE PREFERED CASSIE." He yelled, laughing like a freaking hyena, as he walked off to Faye's car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (#202)   Arrival (#202) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival (#202)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Season 2 :: Episode 202 - Arrival-
Jump to: