The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cassie and me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508
Power Popularity : 2

Cassie and me Empty
PostSubject: Cassie and me   Cassie and me EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:20 pm

I was at my locker, putting my Chemistry book inside the small locker. That's when I saw Cassie Blake. I went up to her with a grin. "Hi Cassie." I said, greeting my new friend.
Back to top Go down
Steph

Power Points : 171
Power Popularity : 0

Cassie and me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie and me   Cassie and me EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:24 pm

Cassie had just closed her locker when she heard someone say her name, she looked up and smiled when she recognized the guy she had met earlier with Adam. "Hey Daniel. How's your first day going?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Cassie and me Empty
PostSubject: my Secret   Cassie and me EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:41 pm

"Pretty boring." I admitted, nodding my head. "Um, I noticed that you were trying to egg Adam on about what we were talking earlier." I said, smiling. "The truth is, is that I know what you are," I said. "Because I am one, too."
Back to top Go down
Steph

Cassie and me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie and me   Cassie and me EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:47 pm

Cassie smile turned to a slight frown as Daniel was talking about what had been going on with him and Adam earlier, a little confused about what he was talking about. "What are you talking about?" She asked. For a moment she thought that maybe he knew that she was a witch, but how would he know that by just talking to her twice in the hallway, and if that was it, it meant that he was one too. How many witches could there be in one town...
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Cassie and me Empty
PostSubject: coming clean   Cassie and me EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:46 pm

I smiled at Cassie, hearing her thought of me knowing she was a Witch. "I do know." I said, answering her thought. "I don't want you to think I'm your enemy." I said, honestly. "Why I know is because of you energy. I can sense it just by standing right here next to you," I said, smiling. "I also know that your power is also not just regular magic, but Dark Magic. It is just like mine." I smiled faintly.
Back to top Go down
Steph

Cassie and me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie and me   Cassie and me EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:56 pm

Cassie stared at him for a moment after he was done talking, she couldn't believe what he had just said. He was a witch and he had dark magic like me. Then thought hit her, if this was true maybe they could help each other. Also, "How do you sense my energy? I can't sense yours...or anyone's." She asked, wanting to know how so many people seemed to just know she was a witch.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Cassie and me Empty
PostSubject: I also have Dark Magic   Cassie and me EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:00 pm

I heard Cassie ask me why I can sense her energy. She even said that she couldn't sense magic. I grinned at her. "My parents taught me witchcraft when I was 14." I whispered to where other students besides Cassie could hear. I even slightly pulled out my Book of Shadows to where only she could see it poking out of my coat pocket. I don't know if she knows about The True Temptation, I thought. "I also have Dark Magic, too."
Back to top Go down
Steph

Cassie and me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie and me   Cassie and me EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:40 pm

Cassie looked down as Daniel pulled something out of his pocket, and her eyes widened slightly when she saw what it was. "I want to talk to you about that, but not here...in school with all these people around. Meet me after school?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Cassie and me Empty
PostSubject: sure, at the Boathouse?   Cassie and me EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:54 pm

I smiled, grinning. "Okay, sure. Do you want to meet at the Boathouse?" I asked, a smiling. I hope I didn't freak her out telling her I had Dark Magic and all. This is what I hate about being a goddamn witch- no normalcy, I thought. I try to be normal, but it's kind of hard when you were literally born with being around this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Steph

Cassie and me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie and me   Cassie and me EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:06 am

Cassie nodded, "Sure." If it was true that Daniel also had dark magic, maybe he could help her to understand it and control it.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Cassie and me Empty
PostSubject: Don't worry, I will be able to help   Cassie and me EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:51 am

I heard Cassie's thought of me most likely being able to help her. I think I should at least ask her if their is some type of bloodline that is connected to the Dark Magic. "Um, I have a question about- you know. Is their some type of bloodline or something connected to the Dark Magic?" I asked, keeping my voice level, so that no one could hear. If I get this answer, I can be ready for The True Temptation again.
Back to top Go down
Steph

Cassie and me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie and me   Cassie and me EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:30 pm

Cassie looked at him, a little surprised by his question, could she really trust him with this, she didn't even know him yet. She sighed internally as she gave in, she would tell him all of this, but now here. "After school okay?" She asked, with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Cassie and me Empty
PostSubject: sorry... (by the, way, you can trust me)   Cassie and me EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:47 am

I nodded at Cassie's reply. "Okay, and I'm sorry for trying to get you to answer," I said, apologetically. I also heard Cassie's thought of me- about being able to trust me. I smiled at her. "I can wait." I said, grinning. "By the way, ... you can trust me." I said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Steph

Cassie and me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie and me   Cassie and me EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:27 pm

Cassie frowned a little, why did it seem like he always knew what she was thinking. She shrugged away the thought and smiled at him, "I believe you, but after everything that has happened to me since I've moved here, I like to be cautious about what I tell people about myself..."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Cassie and me Empty
PostSubject: I know what you mean. My friend was a Witch Hunter who killed my little sister.   Cassie and me EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:43 pm

I looked at Cassie- showing that I was understanding what she felt. I know that feeling, I thought bitterly, think of James. He was the only regular person who knew of my family's secret. He'd come over every day- watching me do magic. I thought he liked it- wanted to DO it with me .... I guess I was wrong. "I know what you mean." I said, smiling. I heard her thought of me knowing what she was thinking. "And, that's because I can read your mind."
Back to top Go down
Steph

Cassie and me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie and me   Cassie and me EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:52 pm

When Daniel said that he knew what she meant, Cassie could see by the look on his face that it was true, he had been through a lot as well, maybe they were more alike than she thought. Then he comes out and says he can read her thoughts and her eyes widen as she stares at him, "What did you say?" She asked thinking she heard that wrong, she didn't like the idea of someone knowing about everything that she thought about.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Cassie and me Empty
PostSubject: I'm sorry ( I didn't know)   Cassie and me EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:02 pm

I heard her question, and froze, then I heard her thought about not liking me reading her mind. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know. I am just so used to it. Sadly, I can't flip it off, like a switch." I said, biting my lip. Like I said- NO NORMALCY.
Back to top Go down
Steph

Cassie and me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie and me   Cassie and me EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:02 pm

Cassie felt bad for...thinking that about him, I mean, it wasn't his fault. She smiled at him, "So you can really hear everything that I think?" She said, still a little worried about what that could mean, guess she won't be able to keep anything secret from him. "Have you had this power since you were born?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Cassie and me Empty
PostSubject: Yes, and it's a curse from the Devil   Cassie and me EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:09 pm

I bit my lip as soon as I heard Cassie's words. "Yes it's a part of you know what." I said silently, not mentioning the words Dark Magic. "My parents thought that it was a special gift," I said, rolling my eyes. "I think it's curse... Hearing people's thoughts about you. The only person that I couldn't here was a friend of mine." I choked on the last few words. He was an enemy- a Witch Hunter ... and the sad part of that was, was that I believed that he was truly my friend, but he took part in killing my family and my Circle. I clutched my hands, trying not to cry.
Back to top Go down
Steph

Cassie and me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie and me   Cassie and me EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:21 pm

Cassie smiled a little sadly at him, "I have no idea how it feels not to be able to block out people's thoughts, but I can imagine how hard it is on you." Then she noticed his expression when he finished talking, it looked like he was about to cry. She placed a comforting hand on his arm, "...are you okay?" She asked, not sure what he was so upset about, was it about hearing someone's thoughts that he didn't like.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Cassie and me Empty
PostSubject: It's about Jake   Cassie and me EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:30 pm

I looked at Cassie with sadness. "I used to have friend, you see," I said, trying to keep my composure. His name was Jake, and he used be a friend of mine- my only friend outside of my Circle. I told him about my 'gift' and that's when he started coming to my Circle's place- my house, and I thought that was just acknowledgable, but he was spying on us." I said, choking on the last words. "He killed my family right in front of me- making me watch." I said, shaking my head.
Back to top Go down
Steph

Cassie and me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie and me   Cassie and me EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:39 pm

Cassie could feel her eyes stinging by the end of his story, it kind of reminded her of what Jake had done to her, but thankfully he had returned to their side before killing them, she couldn't even imagine how horrible it would be for someone who you thought was one of your best friends to turn around and kill the people that are important to you. She didn't know what to do to make him feel better, so she just wrapped her arms around him, hugging him. "I'm really sorry that happened to you.That's really horrible."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Cassie and me Empty
PostSubject: Thank you Cassie   Cassie and me EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:24 pm

I hugged Cassie back. It felt very comforting. "I see good in you and your Circle," I said, still holding her. "Um, since school is over, would you like to go to the Boathouse?" I asked, smiling.

OOC: You wouldn't mind continuing this thread the Boathouse would you??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steph

Cassie and me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie and me   Cassie and me EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:47 pm

She smiled at him, glad that she could make him feel a little better. She pulled away from him and nodded, "Yeah, I was getting kind of hungry anyway." She said laughing lightly, walking with him out of the school.

OOC: Yup we can continue in the boathouse Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cassie and me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie and me   Cassie and me Empty

Back to top Go down

Cassie and me
Page 1 of 1