The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Darkness" (Cassie and me pt. 2)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508
Power Popularity : 2

"Darkness" (Cassie and me pt. 2) Empty
PostSubject: "Darkness" (Cassie and me pt. 2)   "Darkness" (Cassie and me pt. 2) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:51 pm

I got up at the door, holding it for Cassie. "If you want, I can pay for your meal." I said, smiling. It was the least I could do since she made me feel better.
Back to top Go down
Steph

Power Points : 171
Power Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: "Darkness" (Cassie and me pt. 2)   "Darkness" (Cassie and me pt. 2) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:45 pm

She smiled at him as she walked into the boathouse, "No, that's okay, I can pay." She said, and made her way to an empty table near the back, away from people who might be trying to eavesdrop on their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: "Darkness" (Cassie and me pt. 2)   "Darkness" (Cassie and me pt. 2) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:21 pm

I sat right in front of Cassie. "Now, um where to begin?" I said, slightly laughing. That's when I remebered about the question of where the Dark Magic might come from. "So, um where does your Dark Magic come from?" I asked politely, not making it sound as if I was curious. I just wanted to know because their might be some evidence in this town that could lead me to what my parents were trying to tell me before they were killed.
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: "Darkness" (Cassie and me pt. 2)   "Darkness" (Cassie and me pt. 2) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:24 pm

Cassie looked at him, well no point in lying since he could hear all her thoughts, "I learnt that my father was a descendant of the Balcoin family, apparently it has some really dark magic." She said, sighing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Balcoin?   "Darkness" (Cassie and me pt. 2) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:49 pm

I gave a Cassie a serious stare- realizing the name Balcoin "My father's brother's last name was Balcoin." I said, choking on the words. The Balcoin Family Line was supposed to be irradicated, wasn't it? I thought. My power is from the very start of Dark Magic? No wonder It's so powerful when I use it somtimes, I thought. I stared at Cassie with despair.
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: "Darkness" (Cassie and me pt. 2)   "Darkness" (Cassie and me pt. 2) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:47 pm

Cassie looked at Daniel, so he was a descendant from the same bloodline of Dark Magic as she was. "Do you know much about the bloodline? I've been trying to do some research on it."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: "Darkness" (Cassie and me pt. 2)   "Darkness" (Cassie and me pt. 2) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:05 pm

"Oh, I know a lot about it, but it never crossed my mind that I was actually a descendant of Francis Balcoin." I said, looking dazed. "The Balcoin Family Line was the very first Coven of Witches that had Dark magic in their blood." I said, starting from what I know. "They used their power to destroy anyone that opposed them. That's when the war happened." I said, looking at Cassie.

OOC: Hey it's been awhile lol Very Happy how are you???
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: "Darkness" (Cassie and me pt. 2)   "Darkness" (Cassie and me pt. 2) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:30 pm

Cassie frowned a little as he talked about the Balcoin family, the more she learnt about them, the more she wished she wasn't a part of it. "War?" She asked, she didn't remember hearing anything about a war, "Against who?"

OOC;Heyy Smile I'm good. How are you? And i'm sorry about being away for so long :S
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: "Darkness" (Cassie and me pt. 2)   "Darkness" (Cassie and me pt. 2) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:24 pm

"With the Elders of that time period." I said, looking at Cassie. "They even used Demons to kill their enemies." I said, opening my Book of Shadows to a page about the war. Drawings were everywhere on the page. The page on the left showed a black snake attackig a man with flames dancing around them. The page on the right showed a man with dark irises. That paper is about The True Tempation, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

Power Points : 131
Power Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: "Darkness" (Cassie and me pt. 2)   "Darkness" (Cassie and me pt. 2) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:49 pm

Cassie's eyes widened. "Wait, the elders?" She said, confused. "So the Balcoin's were in a full on war with the elders?" She asked. From what she heard, the elders were the most powerful witches currently living. The fact that the Balcoin's had challenged them, showed how strong they were. "So, do you like know how it ended?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: "Darkness" (Cassie and me pt. 2)   "Darkness" (Cassie and me pt. 2) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:25 pm

I nodded at Cassie. You won't like the answer, though, I thought, looking at her. "Francis Balcoin was victorius." I said to where only Cassie could here. "But there was one Witch who battled him, and one." I said, still looking at Cassie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Darkness" (Cassie and me pt. 2)   "Darkness" (Cassie and me pt. 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

"Darkness" (Cassie and me pt. 2)
Page 1 of 1