The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

Power Points : 180
Power Popularity : 0

Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:20 am

"Ok Ill tell you." she said smiling a bit then she looked at him. He was still holding her and she was hoping that this didn't change anything. "Well the first thing is that I was adopted when I was little. My birth father gave me up and I was adopted by Hunter's." she said quietly looking down.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

Power Points : 246
Power Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:25 am

As Kayla told him about her adoptive parents, his jaw almost dropped to the floor. He was surprised at the news that she was holding back from him, but one of the questions he had was why was she given up by her biological father? He proceeded to ask the question while trying to fit his jaw back into his mouth. "Why did your birth father give you up?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:29 am

Kayla only knew art of the story but told him what she could "He was part of this Coven and alot of bad things happened and he stopped practicing. When I was born he gave me up because I showed signs of magic use, when I was like 5. I think he just didn't want the reminder of it. I was looking for him after I ran away from the hunters, and I found out that they killed him."
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:32 am

As he stood there, listening to her story about her dad and why he gave her up, he felt rather sad and depressed about it. He didn't know what he'd have done if he ended up like that. Being raised by hun- wait. He remembered what she said after she mentioned being put up. "Wait a second. You were adopted by Hunters? And they didn't kill you?" He asked, "And this Coven, where was it located?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:38 am

"Well no they didn't kill me. I heard they were trying to make me help them with my powers." she said then when he asked where the coven was located she looked at him "it was in Rockleigh, NJ. Why?" she asked curious.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:42 am

As he heard her talk about them wanting to fight fire with fire, he seemed to get a little angry at the thought of witches turning on their own kind, it was inhumane, down right sick. "Well thank god you didn't do it. I don't know if I could be friends, let alone even like someone who would turn on their own kind" He told her as a tear seemed to drop from his eye onto her cheek. Then she mentioned Rockleigh NJ. The town that he was born into, that he resided in for 14 years. "Oh, it was just, I was born in that town. My parents were actually witches there until they were murdered by witch hunters when I was 14."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:58 am

Kayla was taken by surprise "Really?" she asked."What are the odds we were both born in the same place?" she said more to herself.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:00 am

He glanced at her, it would be a huge coincidence if they were, seeing as how they never met at their home town at all, and met only a town a few years before that moment. "Those would be very, very impressive odds if it was correct. And I think they may just be." He told her, smiling. But a little shocked on the inside by the thought.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:06 am

Kayla smiled a bit "Well I could understand if I didn't remember meeting you I was 5 when I left but it still seems so unlikely that we never met." she said thinking about how it was a really small town.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:48 pm

He nodded in her direction as she began to talk, and then walked over to a chair and spun it around, sitting toward the back part facing Kayla. "I agree completely. It would just be too big of a coincidence. So, what, were our parents apart of the same Coven then?" He asked her, not really knowing the entire story.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:54 pm

"Well in a town that small I doubt there were alot of covens. It only seems logical." she said sitting across from him.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:00 am

He smiled at her reply, he knew from what she said that they must have been apart of the same Coven/Circle. He remembered reading about circle magic in his Book of Shadows, but didn't think he would have been able to find one, and ended up being friends with someone who's father was in a Coven with Cody's dad. "Yea, that would be the only answer. But if they were in a Coven, perhaps there are more children that were from that town." He told her, getting a little intrigued at the idea.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:04 am

"Maybe" she said taking in everything. It was fascinating to thin about the fact that there may be others who are in the same situation as them.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:31 am

He couldn't even really fathom the idea of others being in the same situation as they were, because something apparently happened to their parents Coven, something that made them split and Cody had no idea what it was, Kayla didn't even seem to know what it was. But he knew that he wanted to find out. "It would be quite amazing to come across witches of our parents Coven, or their kids. Could you imagine how we could be if we found them?" He asked, he remembered somewhat skimming past an area in his book of shadows about binding the circle, but it took away individual power, which he wasn't quite sure about.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:01 am

"Yeah but binding a circle is not something I want to do." she said thinking about how they would lose their individual powers.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:27 am

(ooc: typing on phone, sorry for shortness)

Cody glanced around the motel room as kayla started talking about how she didn't want to be blind to a circle, and he did agree. Having his own individual magic was useful, although not having a circle didn't really give him a lot of company. "yea, I guess so. But being in a circle doesn't mean we need to bind it."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:43 am

HSe kept looking around the room and the focused back on him "True." she said but who knows what they would do with more people around. Hiding might get harder.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:53 pm

He looked to her as her vision went around the room, he wondered what exactly she was thinking about. But as she turned to him, his question was somewhat answered by her reply. Could she have been thinking about if it would be bad to bind the circle? Or perhaps she was pondering about who the other children were, if there were any others. "But we could just stay the way we are for now. No need to ruin a good thing by changing it huh" He told her as he stood up and made his way over to Kayla, then proceeded to hug her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:17 pm

Kayla watched as Cody came over and hugged her "Yeah why ruin a good thing" she said and hugged him back.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:30 pm

He heard her reply as she hugged him back, and then agreed with her as a nod came out toward Kayla. He didn't quite remember what they were talking about prior to the conversation about their hometown, and how it was the same town for both. Then it occurred to him. "Back to what we were talking about before. You were telling me about your past."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:58 pm

She looked at him and smiled sheepishly at him. "I thought you may have forgotten." she kept her arms around him then continued where she left off. "Well anyway when I found out that he was dead I kept running and that is how I found you." she said thinking about the day she was walking in the woods and saw him practicing. She smiled "Good thing you weren't careful back then or we never would have met."
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:37 pm

Cody smiled back as she answered, she was cute when she was overconfident, or so he thought. "Now why would I forget? Because just a few minutes ago I was kissing your neck?" He asked her, exhaling a little bit while making a sigh noise. "So you were running when we met in that town? You didn't seem like it. You seemed rather calm." He told her as he hugged her a little more. "Yea, I should really watch when I do magic, maybe it was a mistake to use it around you." He told her jokingly, as he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:46 pm

"Yeah it might have been." she said laughing. "Because now I am better then you." she said teasing him. Then her smiled died a bit. Then after a month there I left, and you know the rest.' she said unwrapping herself from his arms and sitting down on the chair again.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:07 pm

He began chuckling a bit before turning into laughter at her comment. "Are we getting back to this now?" He asked as he walked over to the chair and kissed her before she could answer, not wanting to do the duel that they never did do. "Yea, I do. So that's it then, nothing really more you can tell me. Do you remember anything about our home town?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:43 am

Kayla thought about this question carefully. "No I don't, to be honest." She said laying down on the bed with a headache. "This is s weird." she said exasperated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next