The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting Away From it All...

Go down 
+2
Adam Conant
Faye Chamberlain
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Power Points : 604
Power Popularity : 9

Getting Away From it All... Empty
PostSubject: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:43 pm

Faye sighed as she made her way into the Abandoned house. Last night was a terrible night for her, and all she could be grateful for was that the dance was on a Friday so she could escape from that wretched circle for at least 2 full days. She'd prefer longer, but her mom didn't by the whole gonorrhea from the water fountain story so she was stuck at home for a weekend. Adam and Cassie were probably fucking at her house and Diana's probably lushing to Melissa about her obvious crush on her cousin so maybe she'd have the abandoned house all to herself for a change.

She shut the door and took a seat, lying on the couch and grabbing a magazine from her secret stash from under the cushions.
Back to top Go down
https://secretcirclerpg.rpg-board.net
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459
Power Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:50 pm

I parked my car about a block from the abandoned house and started walking there. I left my jacket there and I needed it for when I go fishing with my Dad this weekend, he wants more quality time and I have nothing to do this weekend since Cassie and Diana are ignoring me for some reason but I'm tired of pushing them so I'm just gonna give them their space. I walked inside the door of the house when I noticed a familir bag sitting by the steps. Faye. This is not going to go well...
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:53 pm

As she turned from page to page, she had thought about the whole 'Fire & Ice Dance' experience. She guessed the circle had a reason to get mad at her, but it's like Cassie just gets away with everything and they let her. Faye just wants to have a little of Cassie's experience and she has to be punished? Unfair. Totally and absolutely unfair. She thought, rolling her eyes.

Faye heard a jiggle at the doorknob and quickly sat up sticking the magazine back under the sofa cushion. "Ugh. What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:59 pm

I really didn't want to put up with this. "I'm looking for my jacket, have you seen it anywhere?" The faster I got it the faster I could leave. I was pissed at Faye for what she did at the dance but the again I have to admit we were pretty hard on her but if she had the chance to get solo magic she'd take it and people would get hurt, she doesn't learn her lessons.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:06 am

She sighed, as Adam spoke about his jacket. She got up and twirled around to look and see if it was in any place obvious. "Well, not off the bat. But I guess I'll help look..." She said, not even looking Adam in the eyes. She felt bad for what she did at the dance, but she mostly felt sorry for herself because of the fact she messed up once and get's pounded on. Cassie let's in a witch hunter and basically dry humps him in front of all of us, and she gets stuck being looked at as the bitch in the group.

She looked at a door on the far side of the main room and turned to Adam, actually eyeing him now. "Um, could it be down in the basement? Or have you not been down there yet because you're afraid the boogeyman might pop up?" She said with her signature smirk painted onto her face.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:11 am

I didn't think about the basement but it couldn't be down there because I only went down there with Cassie a few times and haven't been down there since. "No its not down there, I don't go down there much. It has to be here or upstairs." I said and started heading up the steps to the whats looks like a second story floor.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:16 am

She sighed, turned back to him. "...Okay. I guess you got dibs on upstairs so I'll check down here...." She said beginning to look almost everywhere. She checked by the window, by the couch. She wondered if there was maybe like a coat closet where it could be. She started on the search for a closet as she begun to pass the staircase that was in front of the front door. She then suddenly stepped in something. "...What the..." She whispered. Is the.. mud? It hadn't been damp outside since the night of the dance. Why is there mud in here? No one was here that night. "...Hey Adam?! Where'd this mud come from?" She yelled, looking up awaiting an answer.

OOC: I guess you'll lie about Jake or whatever lol
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:23 am

I looked down to see what Faye what asking about. She was standing in some mud and looked confused. Jake probably hasn't made his appearance yet to the rest of the circle so should I let Faye know? She despises the whole Cassie and Jake thing as much as I do so it'd be nice to have someone to talk about it with but then she might murder Cassie. "Uh I have no idea." I said but then thought of something and it was really going to piss her off. "Did you bring your sidekick boy toy here?" The fight will begin.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:33 am

She looked up to him and rolled her eyes. "Well?" She asked, quickly after he answered no. She shrugged and looked back down. "Eh, Falling Ash..whatever." She was trying to sound cryptic but at this rate it sounded like she thought ash was falling from the ceiling. "Cute, but I dropped his sorry excuse for an ass. He had it coming. I don't hang around douche bags that try and trick me into hurting my frien...my circle. My circle." She said frowning, and walking further from him.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:39 am

I expected Faye to blow up at me, somethings probably up. "Yea sure,'your circle'." I said and went back to looking for my jakcet but I keep thinkin something is up with Faye. I walked back to the balcony. "Faye are you okay?" I asked loud enough so she could here me.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:43 am

Faye scratched her back as she continued walking away, after hearing Adam's sarcastic circle thingy. In a small small small small small small way, Faye did sort of consider the circle her friends. They only put up with her because she's in the circle, that kind of bothered her but they seemed genuine to her. Genuine friends that is. "Yeah. Why would something be wrong?" She asked. Something wasn't up with Faye, she was just ubber bummed about how she got to do solo magic for 24 minutes. AT THE MOST...
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:49 am

"I don't know. I threw that guy Leo or whatever in your face and then I made a little comment about the circle and you didn't throw anything back or have one of your tantrums and to me that means somethings gotta be wrong." I said walking down the stairs. I wasn't usually this nice to Faye but I'll admit I have been feeling bad about the way we treated her but it was WAY deep down.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:57 am

"The only thing wrong here, is your hair cut." She said smiling devilishly.

OOC: Sorry, it's so short. This is probably my last post for tonight :/

Last edited by Faye Chamberlain on Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:14 am

I looked down and sighed. "Wow for once I'm trying to be a friend to you and make sure your okay but you throw it in my face." I said. It did piss me off becasue sometimes(very rare sometimes) Faye looks as if he wants us to be real friends to her and when I try she attacks me with one of her snarky comments. "If you want friends Faye act like one." I said and headed back for the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Faye sort of felt bad as Adam said something about her throwing stuff in his face. "Um, well you basically told me I was getting soft...what did you expect?" She said to the back of Adam's head. Faye sorta did want to be friends with the rest of the circle, but she can't be friends with people who don't trust her. Although, Adam seemed genuine so she actually did fell bad. "Sorry...jeesh." She said, almost silently.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:29 pm

I turned back around. "Having friends doesn't make you soft, it makes you a person. If you didn't lie and put others in danger we would be fine with your strong personality but being a bitch is what ruins it for you." I said. Faye once and for all had to hear what I had to say and whether she listens to it or not is up to her.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:34 pm

He finally turned around, giving Faye a shred of hope. After his speech, her face dropped and her eyes rolled back. "Danger? You wanna talk about danger? What do you call Cassie dry-humping a Witch Hunter then basically tell Diana she wants him back for 'answers'?" She said, now starting to get upset at the fact him and basically the rest of the circle were depressingly biased against her. Even Melissa...
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:38 pm

"Faye that isn't your problem! Why do you keeping worrying about Cassie and what she does? If your all knowing a powerful Cassie should be nothing to you and plus it isn't her fault she was born into a lineage of dark magic." I said starting to get a little fustrated and Faye was too and neither of us are the best of friends so who know what could happen with all this anger in the air.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:44 pm

She rolled her eyes. "I didn't say anything about that bitch's demon power..." She said, getting madder that everyone was sticking up for little Ms. Perfect. "I'm not worried about her for me, I'm worried for the rest of the circle..." She stepped closer to Adam and got serious. "ADAM. She has. Dark. Magic." She said. "She has evil inside her...what don't you get about this...?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:49 pm

"I get that Faye, but the reason we all stick up for her is because she. doesn't. want. it. The things she does are on accident, Cassie doesn't pay attention to when the darkness consumes her, if it was the other way around where she did want it we wouldn't be helping her so much." I said. I get that Faye is really upset about sticking up for Cassie but until we see that she wants to embrace dark magic we have her back, like a circle is supposed to.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:57 pm

She stepped back and once again rolled her eyes, now turning around to walk away. "I don't care what you say, I'm looking down in the basement for your jacket..." Honestly, she just wanted to walk away from Adam because she didn't wanna go psycho on him like she did Melissa. That basically drover HER over the edge and pushed her away...
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:09 pm

I sighed in fustration and let Faye go down in the basement to help look for my jacket."Alright whatever I'm done trying." I said heading for the back rooms to see if maybe one of the girls left it in there in case they found it. I really wish we all got along, life might be simpler.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:24 pm

"Good..." She said under her breath, rolling her eyes and turning around to head for the basement door. She didn't mean to be a bitch right then and there, she just wanted to avoid having another okay moment with Adam.

She stepped down onto the cold floor and looked around standing in place. She went over by the window, which was really high up, and looked about 4 feet under. Nothing. "Where the hell is that thing?" She said, putting her hands on her forehead and closing her eyes, and tilted her head so her face was looking at the ceiling. Her eyes opened back up and she motioned her eyebrows, confusingly. She noticed some kind of mark on the ceiling. What is that? Damn. She could really use Cassie's book right about now.

"HEY ADAM?!" She screamed. Wait, she can't have him seeing this. She quickly took her hands off her forehead and ran around looking for the jacket. She then conveniently noticed a black jacket on a chair. "...Not in the basement my ass.." She said rolling her eyes and picking it up. Now she has a distraction. She NEEDS to get Cassie's book and find that symbol...
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:54 pm

I walked back down stair heading to the basement after I heard Faye scream my name. I opened the basement door some more and when down the stairs. "Faye you don't have to scream." I said as I reached the bottom. I saw Faye holding my jacket and standing under the symbol Cassie found.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:37 pm

Adam had walked down into the basement as he heard me scream his name. At least he actually paid attention. He then informed her she didn't have to scream. Faye would just roll her eyes and begin to walk past him, tossing it over his face as she was ready to walk onto the stairs that led up to the house's regular for. "You're welc---." Suddenly as Faye was in the doorframe, the door had slam shut, literally in her face. "AH!" She yelled as she began to tumble down the stairs...

OOC: Sorry for the dumb ending, I mean like I was just trying to make it interesting lol. And btw, we don't know who it was and the door is now locked Very Happy I don't know why I just did a smiley face...lmfao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Away From it All...
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Miscellaneous :: Mudpile-
Jump to: