The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting Away From it All...

Go down 
+2
Adam Conant
Faye Chamberlain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Power Points : 604
Power Popularity : 9

Getting Away From it All... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:11 pm

"WELL THEN." She screamed back annoyed they were ready to die. The fire was slowly, but surely on it's way to the window of the basement. It would just be minutes until the place would be up in flames. Adam said they'd have to push the door open. This is no time for nonsense, so as Adam ran up and began to get somewhere in opening the door, Faye got the trunk open. There were just few things. A few old books, and... a knife? A BUTCHER knife? What was this place before they found it. "STAND BACK!" She yelled as she ran up the creeky wooden stepped and heaved the knife into the door. As she threw it in, she tried to pull it out. But it wouldn't come. "SHIT SHIT SHIT!" She screamed. Now it'd be harder to bang the door open, as they might end up getting poked by the damn end of the butcher knife.
Back to top Go down
https://secretcirclerpg.rpg-board.net
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459
Power Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:19 pm

"Really?! A butcher knife!" I exclaimed. What was a butcher knife gonna do to a wooden door? Were not lumberjacks. I put my hand on the knifes handle and tried to pull it out. "Help me get this out!" I told her. I could feel it starting to get a warmer inside the basement so the fire must be getting closer to the house. "We've have to get out of here fast." I thought
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:25 pm

She started to try and help pull out the damn knife. "Well, all I see is you basically asking to break your shoulders...and plus, it seemed like a good idea at the time."
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:31 pm

"Well I'd rather break my shoulders then be killed by Witch Hunters and it is a good idea IF we had an axe." I told her. We both finally got the knife out. "Were both gonna have to ram into the door, you think you can do it?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:45 pm

She rolled her eyes and looked over to Adam, heaving the knife over the ledge, and it fell to the ground. "Fine," she said, stepping a few paces back. "Count it down..."
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:50 pm

I postioned myself to get ready to ram in the door. "Alright on three. 1, 2....3!" I yelled and both Faye and I rammed into the door. I felt a sharp pain go through my shoulder. "Damn it." I said as I grabbed onto my shoulder. Faye and I got the door to open some more but still not enough, something was definitly in the way.
Back to top Go down
Jason Harold

Jason Harold

Power Points : 43
Power Popularity : 0

PostSubject: I got away from the Witches   Getting Away From it All... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:36 pm

I walked through a clearing, with a smile on my face. "I think that went well," I said to myself. I looked up to see the smoke rising in the gray clouds above. Victory was soo good when you kill not just one, but TWO witches- and at the same time no less. This was a very good day, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:57 pm

Faye and Adam rammed into the door, and all Faye got open was he skin. Not really, but it hurt like hell. "There's something blocking it!" She yelled angrily, slamming her fist onto the door.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:02 am

"But what?" I asked rubbing my shoulder, it hurt like hell. "We have to get this door open, one way or another the damn thing is gonna open." I said and postioned myself to ram into again. "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Power Points : 180

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:46 pm

I was driving towards the abandoned house and was going to park next to Adam's jeep. But my skin started to crawl as a very bad feeling caused the hair on my arms to stand up. I had my window open letting the cool breeze hit my face, but all of a sudden it was like hitting a wall of smoke. The air smelled of burning leaves, and then I saw smoke in the air close to the abandoned house. I pushed the petal to the floor and sped to the house. I pulled up next to Faye's vehicle and barely stopped the car before undoing my seat belt and jumping out. The fire that was on the ground a few feet from the house was spreading fast. I ran past the fire and up the steps onto the porch. I flung the door open and ran inside. I ran upstairs to where we normally hang out but no one was there.
"Adam, Faye where are you?" I yelled loud enough for anyone in the house to hear.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:53 pm

"Adam...Adam did you hear that?!" She said pressing on the door. "It's Melissa." She told him. They were still both sort of physically weak from ramming the door, but mentally Faye was dead set on making Melissa hear them. "Melissa? MELISSA!" She screamed. "MELISSA!" She screamed louder. "HELP US! WE'RE DOWN HERE, IN THE BASEMENT! MELISSA!" She screamed, banging her fists on the creaky wooden floor.
Back to top Go down
Jason Harold

Jason Harold

PostSubject: Rain, Rain go the hell away   Getting Away From it All... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:25 pm

SHIT! I thought. The poring rain was NOT part of the plan on killing the witches. "DAMMIT!" I yelled through the top of of my lungs. I dialed Isaac's number on my phone quickly. "Isaac, The Rain came and ruined the plan. What now?" I asked frantically and concerned. He said to get out of the area- now. I ran to my Porsche, not looking back to see if there was anyone behind me.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:33 pm

I was just about to call Faye's cell phone when I heard her yell.

"Melissa? MELISSA! MELISSA! HELP US! WE'RE DOWN HERE, IN THE BASEMENT! MELISSA!"

I literally flung myself down the steps. As soon as my feet touched the landing I took off around the corner to see a chair propped up under the door knob to the basement door. I saw Faye and Adam through the small gap they had made. "I'm going to get you guys out!" I said as I started pulling on the chair. I grabbed the chair with both hands and started pulling. The chair wouldn't budge. I leaned backwards trying to see if putting all my weight away from the chair would get it to come loose. "The chairs lodged under the door knob, it won't budge!" I said giving it one more good pull. "I'll be right back, I promise. I have to find something to pry it loose!"
Back to top Go down
Jason Harold

Jason Harold

PostSubject: I have to go back!?!?!   Getting Away From it All... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:44 pm

I took a deep breath as I got in my Porsche, laughing at nothing. "At least I got away." I laughed. I reached in my coat pocket. That's when my heart stopped. I dropped my keys at the house. I smacked my fists down on the horn of my Porsche. I got out of the car, and went BACK the way I came. "I guess I get to toy them more." I said, cracking my neck.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508
Power Popularity : 2

PostSubject: The Power to Protect   Getting Away From it All... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:08 pm

I dashed down the stairs, coming to help Melissa. I saw her struggling to get the chair out from under the door. I stared at the chair. My power elevated- it was like a hurricane forming around me. It felt scary ... but also amazing. That's when I realized it was the Dark Magic. I went back to staring at the chair. "MOVE!" I yelled at the chair. The chair flew out from under the door knob right into the wall. I opened the door, staring into the eyes of Faye and Adam. "Are you two alright?"
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:19 pm

I was about to run to the closet that had some tools in it when I heard heavy footsteps coming from behind me. I turned to see Daniel heading towards me. He looked at the chair and said one word. "MOVE!" Was all he said in a demanding tone. Which caused the chair to go flying into the wall causing it to shatter into pieces. I heard him ask if they were okay. "Nice trick but we have to get them outside and stop the fire now, before the house goes up in flames!" I started coughing as the smoke billowed up the basement steps, since we opened the door we put fresh air for the fire to breath. "I know the perfect spell to stop the fire. We all have to say it, the four of us will command more power and the stronger and faster it with work." I started coughing again this time it was worse. "We have to get out now, when we get outside. Repeat this spell; Rain douse this fire, clear the smoke and all reminisce of this fire." I said heading toward the front door, still coughing as the smoke started filling up the first floor.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Rain douse the fire, then clear all smoke and reminisce of the fire   Getting Away From it All... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:29 pm

I looked at Melissa, as she was talking about the fire. Rain douse the fire, then clear all smoke and reminisce of the fire was the spell. "Okay." I said, ans wering back to Melissa. I ran back up the steps to head outside to put out the fire.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:34 pm

I could hear Faye screamin g for Melissa's help and Melissa saying shes going to get us out but I couldn't reconize the other voice, it was male though. My shoulder was in some serious pain and I was starting to get lightheaded and weak from the fumes. "Faye....we have to get out of here." I said strugging to talk. Everything was starting to get blurry and confusing.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:03 pm

She grabbed Adam's hand and began to run with the others to outside. "Rain douse this fire, clear the smoke and all reminisce of this fire." She repeated with them. "Rain douse this fire, clear the smoke and all reminisce of this fire." Faye let go of Adam, as they were near the door. "OW." She yelled, the sharp pain was back. She could sense it. The witch hunter was near and getting closer. "OW!" She shreiked in pain on the ground near the coffee table. She could see nothing but smoke, she was coughing in pain. "Help me!"
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Faye pulled on my hand and we ran out of the basement door, she started chanting with the other but I couldn't. I finally got some fresh air into my lungs when we got out of the door but it wasn't enough for me to regain enough conscience, when Faye let go of my hand I fell to the ground coughing and trying to get in air. I could hear Faye yell in pain and scream for help and coughing. With enough oxygen I could gather I called out. "MELISSA!" and then everything starting getting dark.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:22 pm

"MELISSA!" Adam yelled, causing me to turn around. He was unconscious laying in the middle of the door way halfway out of the house. "Daniel grab a hold of Adam and get him into more fresh air! I have to go get Faye!" I said while getting past Adam and running into the house. I found Faye laying next to one of the coffee tables holding her head. She was coughing from the smoke and asking for help. The smoke was getting thicker and it felt like I was going to cough up a lung. I knelt down and somehow managed to get Faye on her feet. I put my arm around her waist and put her arm around my neck so it rested on my shoulder. We stumbled to the doorway and managed to make it out side. The fresh air rushed into my lungs, making me dizzy from all the smoke. I held onto the side of the house to support both of us up.
The spell was said enough times that it had started pouring. The fire died down then slowly sizzled out. The rain washed away all of the ash that was left on the ground from the blaze that just moments ago winked out. I was starting to get shaky from being dizzy it felt like I was going to pass out. Then suddenly all the hair on my neck and arms stood straight on end, I could feel that someone was watching us.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:29 am

"Mel...the h--Ad--..." Faye was almost completely passed out, she was still consious, just almost asleep. As Faye got out of the house, wrapped in Melissa's arm, she fell to the ground. "Mm.." She moaned. They needed to put the fire out, and Faye could help once she had enough oxygen in her system.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Once I get ahold of who did this ...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:57 am

I grabbed Adam, wrapping him around my arms to support him. We both surprisingly made it down the porch quickly. We got outside, taking huge gulps of air. I set Adam down gently AWAY from the fire. That's when I sensed his magic- It was weak. That's when I looked at the fire. "There's Sulfur in that fire." I said, looking at Adam, then back at the fire. "Douse the fire, then clear the smoke and Reminisce of the fire. Douse the fire, then clear the smoke and Reminisce of the fire. I said, repeatedly. Once I get a hold of the Witch Hunter who did this .... I was too angry to finish the thought.
Back to top Go down
Jason Harold

Jason Harold

PostSubject: Staying hidden   Getting Away From it All... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:22 pm

I looked at the four Witches who were standing outside, trying to put out the fire with an Incantation. Try all you like- My Sulfur compound can never be stopped by magic. You think that your "Magical Rain" will stop it? I thought with a grin. I also have a gun, too, so they won't expect it. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Meeting the Witch Hunter   Getting Away From it All... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:50 pm

I looked back at the fire. It was STILL burning. I walked towards the fire, with that feeling that I had when I yelled at the chair, down in the basement. "AIR AROUND ME, PUT OUT THE FIRE!" I yelled. An overwhelming wind blew- putting out the fire. It was like a miniature tornado, but more powerful. It was my Dark Magic again. A pain lurched in my head. I grabbed my head with both hands. It was the Temptation, tryig to take me over. NO! NOT HERE! GET. OUT!!! I shot the thought in my head, trying to fend off the impulses. A voice spoke in my head. Kill them ... Let the Power take over you ... give in. It said, trying to persuade me. I don't take bribes! I snapped the thought at the voice. Get .... Out .... Of .... MY HEAD!! I yelled the thought at the voice.

Suddenly, the headache went away, along with the voice. The True Temptation subsided .... for now, I thought, gasping. That's when I heard the thought of not Faye or the others, but a different voice. At least I got a gun. I looked at where it was coming from. It was coming from the tree right behind me. I walked over to it. The Witch Hunter doesn't even notice me- staring at him with anger. He's too busy looking at the others, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Away From it All...
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Miscellaneous :: Mudpile-
Jump to: