The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting Away From it All...

Go down 
+2
Adam Conant
Faye Chamberlain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459
Power Popularity : 1

Getting Away From it All... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:19 pm

I could hear commotion going on as I went in and out of conscience after Daniel set me down outiside. I heard Faye mumbeling but I couldn't tell if she awake or not. I was barely hanging on probably because I used more force opening the door then she did, I didn't know if I would be able to regain consciencness or not.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Power Points : 180
Power Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:48 pm

I managed to catch my breath and slowly pushed myself away from the house. I kept Faye on her feet as I lead her to the porch steps. I used the railing for support as we slowly went down the steps. As we walked over to where Adam was sitting in the grass I saw Daniel walking towards a tree. I slowly helped Faye sit down next to Adam. I tried to call Daniel's name but my throat was too dry. My vision got blurry as my body crumpled to the ground, hard. I collapsed from pure exhaustion the last thing I saw was a blurry image of Daniel still walking towards the tree.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508
Power Popularity : 2

PostSubject: Hi, I'm going to kill you   Getting Away From it All... - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:46 am

I grabbed the Witch Hunter from behind, pinning him down to the ground with brute force. "Don't Move, or I'll make you regret it!" I said, snarling in the Hunter's ear. I took the gun off of him, along with the Sulfur that was sticking out of his coat pocket. "You might as well give up now, because I know you're a Witch Hunter." I said, throwing him to the ground. He hit the ground pretty hard.

That's when I noticed that Melissa, Adam, and Faye were unconcious. "Don't Move,or I'll pin you to the ground with a gravity spell, and trust me, It's worse than using brute force." I said, talkng to the Hunter without making eye contact. I walked over to the others. Their lungs are filled with Carbon Monoxide.I thought. I focused my power on all three of them. "Stars above, heal with shining light." I said. A beam of light shined down on Melissa, Faye, and Adam, giving them pure Oxygen. They should wake up soon, ... I hope.

Last edited by Kevin Hale on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Power Points : 604
Power Popularity : 9

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:48 pm

Faye felt a rush of something in her lungs. She jumped up and flew to the ground, trying to settle with this unusual amount of oxygen in her system. She was gasping for air, until it finally settled and she was somewhat normal again.
Back to top Go down
https://secretcirclerpg.rpg-board.net
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Are you okay?   Getting Away From it All... - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:08 pm

Suddenly, I heard Faye gasp for air. "Faye, are you okay?" I asked frantically, looking at her with worry.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:27 pm

It was like I was waking up from a nap. I staggered trying to sit up. Fresh oxygen filled my lungs causing me to cough. I couldn't stop coughing until I willed myself to relax and calm down. My vision started to clear, as I looked around me. My eyes found Daniel standing a few feet away from us. Behind him next to the tree was someone laying on the ground. "Who is that?" I managed to say barely above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: That's the son of a bitch that did this   Getting Away From it All... - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:33 pm

"That's the son of a bitch who did this." I said, repulsively.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459
Power Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:16 pm

I was passed out when I suddenly felt a rush of air in my lungs. I sat up coughing trying to get my oxygen back to normal, after I controlled my breathing a burst of pain shot up my arm. "Argh!" I groaned as I grabbed onto my shoulder. I hope it isn't broken or anything, can shoulders get broken?
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:31 pm

I ran over to Adam- hearing him in pain. I examined his shoulder since that's where the pain seemed to be coming from. "Adam, stay still while I heal your arm. your shoulder blade is fractured." I said, trying not to touch him. I focused my energy on Adam's shoulder blade. "Vexent Demhere benacht." I said, looking at the shoulder blade. Since it's fractured, he'll be in pain even more with it forming back into place.
Back to top Go down
Jason Harold

Jason Harold

Power Points : 43

PostSubject: I will not take orders from witches   Getting Away From it All... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:41 pm

I stared at the Witches. The one that caught my attention was the one boy who was healing the boy's arm. He has Dark Magic, I thought, trying not to show fear on my face. How is that even possible? The Balcoin Family Line was Irradicated. I said in my head. I will not fall by the hands of these SATANISTS! I thought, shaking my head. I'm going to charge the boy with the Dark Magic, and kill him, with my gun. I thought, getting up from my spot. I charged the boy without him probably not even knowing.
Back to top Go down
Alice Baker

Alice Baker

Power Points : 100

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:13 pm

(The abandoned building is in the forest, right? I forget D:)

Alice had been walking around the forest when she noticed what looked like 4 unknown witches, 3 of them were laying on the ground- startling awake as a beam of light focused in on them. The last one was healing the third witch's shoulder, how was he doing that? She instantly spotted a witch hunter. A real witch hunter! She had never seen one of them before..This was her chance to show her father what she could do, after years and years of practicing to take down witch hunters. She was struck by fear, what if she messed up? This was probably the only shot she had.

She was paralyzed in place until she saw the witch hunter charge at the one healing and she instantly sprung to action. She charged at him, tackling him with hopefully enough force to hurt him or if he were holding any weapons, to knock them out of his hands.
Back to top Go down
Jason Harold

Jason Harold

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:21 pm

Suddenly, I fell to the ground with someone on top of me. "Who in the hell are you?" I said, trying to get up. That's when I realized that it was a woman on top of me. I laughed out loud. "How many of you are in this god-awful town? I asked, still laughing.

OOC: Hello Very Happy (It's okay by the way lol I got confused at first too lol)
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:25 pm

I turned, still keeping the spell active on Adam. "Who are you?" I asked with a smile. Obviously, she's also a Witch, I thought, looking at the girl on top of the Witch Hunter. She seemed very strong, since the Witch Hunter couldn't get out from under her.
Back to top Go down
Alice Baker

Alice Baker

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:30 pm

(Hello Very Happy)

"I'm your worst nightmare" Alice hissed, he was laughing at her. He was actually laughing at her! And she was the one who was pinning him to the ground. That was when she realised what she had just said sounded really cliche'. "That sounded very unoriginal, huh? Hey, can you stop laughing?" She said, shaking her head. She tightened her hand into a fist and punched him as hard as she could right across the chin. Let's see if he'll laugh after that She thought, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Jason Harold

Jason Harold

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:35 pm

My face hit the ground hard enough to bounce off the ground. Blood and saliva spat out of my face from the impact of her face. "Damn ... your one tough witch." I said, grunting in pain.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:36 pm

I looked up as I saw the witch hunter get on his feet. "Daniel behind you!" I shrieked as the hunter ran towards Daniel. Who wasn't paying attention since he was healing Adam's shoulder. Suddenly some woman came out of no where and tackled the witch hunter to the ground. They were saying something that I couldn't make out, but the hunter was laughing. The woman ended punching him in the face. The only thing I could do was watch.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:39 pm

I looked back at Melissa with a curious look. "Do you know her?" I whispered to Melissa, looking at the girl. I laughed once I saw her deck him in the face with her fist.
Back to top Go down
Alice Baker

Alice Baker

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:41 pm

"Why, thank you. I'm glad you decided to stop laughing. Honestly, I thought a witch hunter would put up a bit more of a fight" Alice said, shrugging. "It's a shame really, I was kind of looking forward to some sort of fight.. She said with a fake sigh. She reached back her fist again, aiming to punch him across the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:44 pm

I sighed walking over to help her. "Allow me." I said, with a smile, kicking him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Alice Baker

Alice Baker

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:49 pm

Just as she was about to punch him the one who had been healing the other one came over and said "Allow me". She shrugged, standing up in one swift movement but placing her foot in the middle of his chest so he was still pinned to the ground. "Go for it" She said, watching as he kicked him in the face. "Anyone else want a go at kicking him?" She asked, still watching the witch hunter but adressing the other three behind her.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:10 pm

I managed to get to my feet as Daniel asked me if I knew her. I shook my head no and watched as Daniel walked over towards the woman and the witch hunter she had pinned to the ground. I heard him say "Allow me" just before he kicked the hunter in the face. "Anyone else want a go at kicking him?" The woman asked us. "No." I said walking over to them. "But we have to figure out what to do with him!"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:14 pm

"As much as it pains me to NOT want to torture him with my magic ... We should let him go." I said, glaring at the Witch Hunter. "But before we do that, ... he have to mark him." I said, pulling out my small pocket knife from my back pocket.
Back to top Go down
Alice Baker

Alice Baker

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:25 pm

"That sounds fair to me but before we do that...I just want him to pass on this message to his 'boss' or 'leader'or whatever" Alice said, leaning down next to the witch hunter's ear, her hair falling out from their spot behind her ears to mask her face. "Tell them..They better watch their backs because I'm coming for them" She whispered, her lips barely touching his ear. Then she straightened up, grinning down at him. "I do believe they remember killing Elizabeth Baker, right?" She said before nodding over at the healing guy, motioning for him to proceed.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:29 pm

I took the opened pocket knife in other hand and cut my free hand, making enough blood come to mark him. I placeed my bloody hand on his forehead. "Stars above, link my blood to his." I said, focusing the energy into the Witch Hunter's mind. Once the Marking was finished, i let go of the Hunter's forhead, healing my wound with no incantation or chant.
Back to top Go down
Jason Harold

Jason Harold

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:39 pm

I stayed silent, feeling completely battered from the punt to my head by 'Dark Magic Boy'. I heard the Witch that was on top of me mention a familiar name- Elizabeth Baker. "Yeah, she was a target. She didn't even put up a fight at all." I said, laughing.

I stared at the boy as he placed his hand on my head. He's marking me. I thought, with fear coursing through my body. It was too late for me to try to get away. His hand was already on my forehead, transfering his energy into my head. Suddenly, he let go of my forehead. He was done. "Damn you!!" I growled loudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Away From it All...
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Miscellaneous :: Mudpile-
Jump to: