The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting Away From it All...

Go down 
+2
Adam Conant
Faye Chamberlain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Baker

Alice Baker

Power Points : 100
Power Popularity : 2

Getting Away From it All... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:46 pm

A wave of anger coursed through Alice as he laughed about killing her mother and her hands curled into fists, nails digging into the skin of her palms hard enough to draw blood. "Well, I guess I got my fighting skills from my dad then" Alice spat, forcing herself not to punch him again. She watched as he marked him, chuckling slightly as the witch hunter shouted at him. "Well, I believe you can go now then" She said, slowly lifting her foot off his chest and waiting for him to get up. She didn't want him to leave, she wanted to kill him for killing her mother and laughing about it but she couldn't...She would have her revenge soon enough, just not right now.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:52 pm

That's when I realized I forgot to ask my question about James. "Wait, do you have a Witch Hunter named James in your group?" I asked him. His back was turned away from me. If James really is here, then I have come to right town after all, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Jason Harold

Jason Harold

Power Points : 43
Power Popularity : 0

PostSubject: James   Getting Away From it All... - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:02 pm

I froze as he mentioned James. How did he know James? I thought. That's when the realiazation came into effect- This boy is Daniel Henderson. He is also being targeted just like Cassie Blake, I thought. "Yeah, there is ... and if I were you .... I'd steer clear of him. He's the most talented Witch Hunter out of our group." I said, staring at the three Witches with serioussness in my face. "That's all I can say." I said, turning away from th witches, walking back to my Porsche. I got my phone out of my pant pocket, dialing Isaac's number. "Isaac ... I've been marked. And Daniel Henderson is also a part of Cassie's Circle. I said, smiling, while walking through the falling leaves from above me from the trees standing tall above me.
Back to top Go down
Alice Baker

Alice Baker

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:07 pm

"Wow...And to think that I thought Witch Hunters would be tough" Alice said, shaking her head in disbelief. That had gone so quickly, she had been hoping for more of a fight so she could practice more. Sighing, she unclenched her hands. She smiled up at the two witches in front of her. "Hello, I'm Alice Baker and I'm a Witch Hunter Hunter" She smiled warmly, holding out her hand in greeting- her eyes flickering to the shadows where the witch hunter had disappeared into every now and then, half expecting him to come rushing back with a machine gun or something.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Power Points : 180

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:44 pm

"Well Alice, I'm Melissa Glaser. Thanks for your help." I said sticking my hand out for her to shake. I quickly scanned the tree line where the witch hunter disappeared into. Expecting him to come running back to try and finish the job. I looked back at Alice. "So you hunt witch hunters?" After everything why am I not surprised! I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Alice Baker

Alice Baker

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:02 pm

Alice shook Melissa's hand, smiling politely at her. "It's a pleasure to meet you" She said, also checking the treeline to make sure the witch hunter wasn't coming back. "And yes, they killed my mother when I was little and my father has been training me to get revenge on them ever since" She said, she knew she shouldn't be telling them this but somehow she just felt like she could trust them. She didn't mention the part about her dad 'forcing' her to become a witch hunter hunter, it was for the best and her father's actions were understandable.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:43 pm

I grinned, looking at Alice. "Daniel Henderson, nice to meet you." I said, raising my hand to greet her with a handshake. "You came at a good time, because I couldn't hear his thoughts while paying attention to Adam." I said, quikly glancing at Adam and Faye where they were left laying on the ground. "Melissa, I think we should tell the others about this, because most likely Cassie and Diana are being targeted too." I said, hoping that they didn't get captured.
Back to top Go down
Alice Baker

Alice Baker

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:20 pm

"It's nice to meet you too" Alice said, shaking Daniel's hand in greeting. "Y-you can read people's thoughts? How do you do that?" She asked, a hint of curiousity in her voice. To be on the safe side, she thought of all the things she shouldn't think about around him, such as how her father abused her until she said ok to being a witch hunter hunter, and locked them away someplace safe in her brain- far away from her train of thought.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Power Points : 604
Power Popularity : 9

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:55 pm

Faye rolled her eyes, quickly returning to her ways, and scrambled over to the steps of the house. "Yeah, don't remember casting an invisible spell..." She said to the girl, now holding her chest.
Back to top Go down
https://secretcirclerpg.rpg-board.net
Alice Baker

Alice Baker

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:13 pm

Alice's attention caught on a girl scrambling over to the steps of the house when she spoke up and she smiled, walking over to her half because she was curious about the girl and half because she wanted to get as far away from Daniel as possible. Sorry, I'm Alice and you are..? She asked, holding her hand out in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:58 am

I listened to what Daniel and Alice were saying. I quickly pulled out my cell phone and called Diana and Cassie. My calls went straight to voice mail so i left them a message to call me right away. I turned to see Faye stand up and stumble towards the stairs. I walked over to her as she said something about an invisible spell. Alice came over; introduced herself and asked who Faye was. "She's Faye. Don't mind her she can be a melodramatic b... witch!" I quickly corrected myself and hoped Faye was still too out of it to realize what I almost called her. You're still mad at her for what happened at the Boathouse but you don't have to bad mouth her to other people. I silently scolded myself.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:01 am

Faye was now scratching her head. "Um...yeah, what she said." She wasn't paying attention before but it seemed as if she and Daniel were involved in some type of conversation. One that Alice wanted to get away from.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:02 am

"Yeah," I chukled, rubbing my head, talking to Alice. "Why I can read people's thoughts is because of my Dark Magic." I said, smiling. I gave Alice a curious look. She was blocking a thought away, I thought. I just brushed it away. I may be able to read people's minds but I don't have the right to know about their personal life. It must have been a huge secret, so I didn't even try to weed it out of her. "Faye, are you okay?" I asked, hoping she wasn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:15 am

"Just peachy." She told him. "The fact I was just trapped in the basement of a burning building, or that I was just shot up with the earth's full oxygen supply makes me feel like I just orgasmed." She said sarcastically, rolling her eyes. She got up and began to walk into the woods. As she passed Daniel, she smacked him on the shoulders. "No I'm not alright, you twit..." She said, beginning to enter the woulds.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:19 am

I grinned at Faye's reply. "That went well."

OOC: I gtg srry D: I'll be back on tomorrow morning XDXD
Back to top Go down
Alice Baker

Alice Baker

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:20 am

Alice gave Melissa a curious look as she was about to say the word b*tch, Faye didn't seem too bad..Maybe a bit annoying and sarcastic? She shrugged it off as nothing but when she heard the word dark magic escape Daniel's mouth her muscles instantly tensed. She managed to keep the feeling of fear from her expression as she turned around, giving Daniel a quick smile. She watched as Faye began walking into the woods, debating wiether she should follow her. She decided against it, hearing what Melissa was about to say about her.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:12 pm

"Sorry for making you scared." i said, smiling at Alice.
Back to top Go down
Alice Baker

Alice Baker

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:36 am

Getting Away From it All... - Page 5 9-55

♦Alice♦Baker♦
Getting Away From it All... - Page 5 BouttonGrp-Metal-Purple-Divider
Getting Away From it All... - Page 5 Purple-rose-th

"I-I'm not scared, why would I b-be scared?"Alice said, fiddling nervously with the hem of her hoodie. "Well...I better be going, bye." She said, the words tumbling over each other in her rush to get them out. She turned away from them and began walking into the woods. Maybe she would do some training, that nearly always got her mind off things. Anything that got her away from Daniel and his dark magic would be best, her hand unconciously traced the three scars under her hoodie- shivering at the memory of how her father had done them to her.
Getting Away From it All... - Page 5 Purple-rose-th
Getting Away From it All... - Page 5 BouttonGrp-Metal-Purple-Divider
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:03 pm

I stared at Alice with curiosity. She obviously was scared of my power. "Okay, I guess we'll see you later." I said, waving at Alice as she was leaving. I turned to look at Melissa. "What in the hell are we going to do now?" I said, looking at Melissa, then back at Adam on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:27 am

"What in the hell are we going to do now?" Daniel asked me. I quickly scanned the tree line, there was no sign of the hunter. I also scanned the area where Alice and Faye left. Everything seemed way too normal and way too quiet after what had just happened. "Honestly, I have no clue Daniel. We have more hunters on our hands and now witches that hunt witch hunters. This is a lot to deal with! But right now we have to make sure Adam's alright." I stated walking over to Adam.

OOC: Sorry for not posting earlier I haven't been getting any of my email alerts like I normally get. Sad
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:10 pm

"My spell is done healing is his shoulder." I said, looking back at Adam. The light from my spell was gone. I went back over to where Adam was, examining his arm. "It's healed." I said to Melissa. "We should tell the others." I said, talking about Cassie and Diana.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:09 pm

"I'll try calling them again!" I said to Daniel as I slipped my phone out of my pocket. I quickly scroll through my contact list and called Cassie's number. It rang three times and went straight to voice mail. "Cassie it's Melissa, call me back when you get this it's an emergency!" After I left the message I turned to look at Daniel. "She's not answering!" I tried calling her again and it went straight to voice mail again. "Dammit why isn't she answering her phone?" I went to my contact list and dialed Diana's number. It didn't even ring it just went to Diana's voice mail. "Diana it's Melissa, we have a problem it's an emergency call me back!" I slipped the phone into my pocket. "Her phones off it didn't even ring. Now what the hell do we do?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:33 pm

I looked back between Adam and Melissa. " Let's Get Adam to my Porche." I said, pointing at the clearing where Alice and Faye left.
"We'll drive to my grandma's house. She's working at the hospital until three o'clock in the morning." I said, picking Adam up, holding him by his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:18 pm

"Okay, I guess we'll lift him up on three." I said looking a little uncertain. I knelt down near adam and waited for Daniel to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:27 pm

I grabbed Adam's arms to lift him up "Okay, on three," I agreed, looking at Melissa. " One ... two ... three." I said, lifting Adam up with ease. I was walking backwards, glancing at Adam and Melissa. I walked quickly, but in a hurried pace so that I didn't lose my balance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Away From it All...
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Miscellaneous :: Mudpile-
Jump to: