The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting Away From it All...

Go down 
+2
Adam Conant
Faye Chamberlain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459
Power Popularity : 1

Getting Away From it All... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:42 pm

"FAYE!" I yelled as I went and tried to catch her. What the hell just happened? The door slams shut out of no where and neither of us had done it. I pulled Faye up into a sitting position and made sure she was okay. "Faye are you okay? Come on wake up. Talk to me Faye." I said shaking her bit but not too hard.

OOC: I'm down! Seems a little interesting Smile
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Power Points : 604
Power Popularity : 9

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:56 am

Faye was knocked out. She couldn't much, or really at all, hear Adam calling out her name or trying to get her to wake up.

OOC: Lol, Um I'm just gonna post as the person upstairs, but kinda like a pretty little liars thing where you can only see them from the neck down maybe...

BIC:
A figure immerges to pull a dining room chair and stick the back under the knob, making it nearly impossible for them to come out. Suddenly, they stick their hands in their pocket and pulls out some iron and sets it around the chair, making it ALSO nearly impossible for them to break out using magic when Faye wakes up.

As the figure runs out the door and runs over the window at the basement and uses a rock to burst in the window, most likely frightening Adam. Then, they pull out a little jar will mandrack root and a note.
(OOC: And whatever else they put in Very Happy)

The note reads: There's plently more where this comes from. One drop of blood from anyone in the circle and you're all history... I would tell you to warn the others of the circle, but I guess you're a little tied up now...

OOC: Lol, sorry the notes so long and noobish Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://secretcirclerpg.rpg-board.net
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:56 am

OOC:omg! what a awesome twist! How are we gonna get out now and who is the person who locked us up? I am very intrigued now since Faye and Adam are locked in a room together.

BIC: Faye wasn't responding to me very well just a couple of moans and her head falling to the side. When I was about to try and wake her up again I heard a loud crash above me. I ducked and covered Faye and felt glass fall against my back but didn't feel any cuts. I laid Faye down gently and went to see what was thrown. A note was attached to the rock, I read it. "What the hell is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:02 am

Faye let out a moan as there was a loud crash. She opened her eyes slowly on the ground and slowly pushed herself up. "What the hell is going on?" She asked, her eyes sort of dreary.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:12 am

I looked over at Faye when I heard her waking up. "What the hell is going on?" she asked basically repeating me as if she heard. I walked over to her. "I don't know someone locked us in here but I have no idea who. Are you alright?" I asked her. It would be really bad if she was bleeding or had a concussion but looking at her she didn't seem to have any marks.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:19 am

Faye sat up, slowly as Adam began to walk towards her. "Someone? And...I guess I'm fine. But we need to get out of here." She said, stating the obvious. "...Like now." She finished, getting up quickly. "Ow!" She whispered, stepping back sort of losing her balance.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:24 am

I caught Faye before she could fall again. "Easy Faye, don't push yourself we don't know if you have a concussion or anything." I said. I looked around looking for something for her to sit on and lead her over to a and old trunk. "Come on, sit down for a sec."
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:30 am

"No!" She insisted. "We have to find a way out!" As she tried to walk away, she felt extra woozy. She sighed, and took a few steps back to the trunk Adam had had already pulled her over to. "Aagh. Nevermind." She stated, sitting. "Jake. This has to be Jake. Hand me the note." She said holding her hand out. "He's back. I can feel it.."
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:53 am

I handed the note to Faye. This is probably a good enough time to tell her Jakes back in town. "Jakes been back in town since last night, but specifically I don't think it was him who locked us in here." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:56 am

She let the note slip out of her hand as her eyes bulged out. "What did you just say?!" She almost yelled.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:59 am

I looked down and scratched my head. "Jake has been in town since last night." I repeated. "He showed up when.." I am not telling Faye what happened with me and Cassie "Cassie and I were talking about her dad down here in the basement." I said. I realizied then that even though it didn't matter right now that this IS where I left my jacket.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:02 am

"So us being locked in a building in the middle of nowhere is what forced you to tell me Jake Armstrong's back in town?!" She continued on her rant. "Ow!" She whispered again, as the headache came back.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:16 am

"Well I'm too happy hes back in town so I honestly didn't care who knew or not." I told her but then Faye seemed to yell in pain. "Are you sure your okay?"
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:19 am

"No! Don't you get it? This isn't medical. This is supernatural! It was definitely a witch hunter that came here..." She pointed out. "And they obviously left some iron around so our power's down and our phones are upstairs. WE'RE SC--" She suddenly felt the pain again -- This time STRONGER. "..OW! You need to get us out! Is there like something rough to break the door? Like an axe...?" She optioned. Her pain was getting worse and she needed help, a Blake's help...
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:33 am

I could feel myself getting annoyed already. I started looking around for anything that could break down the door but saw nothing. "You know Faye, me and Nick cleaned out the basement when we first started coming here and he put some crowbar or something upstairs in a closet in case we needed it for emergencies." I told her. This is going to be tough.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:27 pm

Faye rolled her eyes as the idiot explained that he and Nick had cleaned out the basement. "Emergencies?" She said, in dismay. "What the hell do you call this, a trip to Oprah's Mansion?" She asked, mad as hell now that Adam and Nick had stored away the stuff we needed now? She just thought whatever, because how were they to know that some crazy witch hunter would do something like this to them, hmm?
Back to top Go down
Jason Harold

Jason Harold

Power Points : 43
Power Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Try putting this out   Getting Away From it All... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:51 pm

I heard the two witches arguing. The only word that could make out was 'emergencies'. It sounded like the girl talking. "I have to make the mark- now." I said, speaking through my cell phone. Isaac was on the other line. "I also have put the letter in the basement, and locked both of them inside." I said, grinning. I'll see ya later." I said, turning off my phone. I spread my specially made Sulfur Compound, forming it into a crescent moon. As soon as I finished with the Sulfur, I lit a match. "Try putting this out." I said, throwing the lit match into the Sulfur Compound. It bursted into flames. I'm glad that don't show sympathy to witches, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:27 pm

"Well when we first came here none of us used the basement so we put it upstairs because we were always up there." I explained to her. Before Faye was about to reply something was set ablaze out side. I pulled me and and Faye away from the window. "This is Witch Hunter work." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:33 pm

"Fine, whatever. It's okay." She said. Once again, she had said all that because there was no possible way of knowing any of this would happen AND we DID usually spend alot of time upstairs. Suddenly something was set on fire. "What the he...?" She begun, but first Adam had pulled the two aside. "Obviously..." She said to Adam, after he said it was witch hunter work.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:41 pm

We were stuck. There was nothing we could do, its pretty likely they used that iron stuff to take away our magic and locked the door and even if we had our phones theres no signal down here. "We are so screwed." I said out loud to myself.
Back to top Go down
Jason Harold

Jason Harold

Power Points : 43
Power Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Leaving the scene (Sayonara Witchtes)   Getting Away From it All... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:43 pm

I stared at the house with a smirk. they aren't going to get out, I thought. Oh well," I sighed. "And I wanted to toy with them more, ... oh well." I frowned, reopening the jar of the Sulfur compound. "Sayonara Witches!" I yelled. I ran down the path, as soon as I threw the Sulfur compound into the searing flames, making it spread towards the house.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:45 pm

"Nice job on bitching the obvious, Sherlock." She said, rolling her eyes and starting to take some action. She pulled her right heel off and begun to run up the stairs, heel on one foot, and barefoot on wood on the other foot. She took the heel and begun to hit it back and forth. "HELP! HELP! LET US OUT!" She said, screaming and pouncing roughly on the the door.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:51 pm

As childish as it seemed Faye probably had the best idea right now. I went up the stairs, stood next to Faye and started banging on the door with my fist and began yelling. "HELP SOMEONE! HELP!" I hope one of the girls comes to the abandoned house today we need some kind of help.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:59 pm

As Faye did her last bang, she froze and rested her head on the door. She heard a voice yell, Sayonara Witches. Suddenly, she smelt something. Something not right. She...she smelt smoke. "Oh my God, Adam!" She said, pointed towards the window where the fire had begun to spread. "Adam, this place is 97% wood! We'll burn up in here! We need to find a damn way OUT." She said looking around. "Is there like a fire extinguisher here that you two didn't store away?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:03 pm

I stopped banging when Faye started talking. "Faye this is an ABANDONED house. Why would there be a fire extinguisher?" I told her. Its not a stupid question but really? This house is way old. "Look were gonna have push on the door thats the only way to get it to open." I said. I pulled a bit away from the door and rammed my shoulder into it and the dork jerked open a little bit but definitly not enough to open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From it All...   Getting Away From it All... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Away From it All...
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Miscellaneous :: Mudpile-
Jump to: