The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Infiltrating Witch Killers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508
Power Popularity : 2

Infiltrating Witch Killers Empty
PostSubject: Infiltrating Witch Killers   Infiltrating Witch Killers EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:44 pm

I walked down the road with Alice to find the Witch Hunter's hideout. "Alice, do you know where it might be?" I asked, looking at my surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Alice Baker

Alice Baker

Power Points : 100

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating Witch Killers   Infiltrating Witch Killers EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:51 am

Infiltrating Witch Killers 9-55

♦Alice♦Baker♦
Infiltrating Witch Killers BouttonGrp-Metal-Purple-Divider
Infiltrating Witch Killers Purple-rose-th

"Wait a second..." Alice said, grabbing out her notebook and flipping through pages of scribbled and rushed handwriting. Some were her own and some were her father's. The book was filled to the very last page and she flipped to the page about their potential whereabouts. "Well..If i am correct it should be...right...here" She said, stopping infront of a ratty looking building. The windows were cracked and glass was shattered on the floor. She gulped, sticking to the shadows as she turned to Daniel. "You ready?" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating Witch Killers   Infiltrating Witch Killers EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:54 pm

I stared at the danky old dump that was the Witch Hunters Hideout. I looked at my hand that used to mark that Witch Hunter that almost killed us. The cut that I had made was open, and it was bleeding meaning that he was really close. "Suits their life style." I said, amused. I smiled at Alice when she asked me if I was ready. "As long as I get to kill one of them." I grinned. Sadly, that was not me being sarcastic. If James is in their, then he is mine.
Back to top Go down
Alice Baker

Alice Baker

Power Points : 100

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating Witch Killers   Infiltrating Witch Killers EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:09 pm

Infiltrating Witch Killers 9-55

♦Alice♦Baker♦

"Ok..You remember the drill right? If I get captured, dont try to be a hero and try to save me. If anything goes wrong, I want you to run as fast as you can, got it?" Alice said, she didn't want Daniel to get hurt. "Look, I know that you want revenge on James but if anything goes wrong, you have to run. There will always be a next time but not if you get captured and killed." She added, just to make sure he knew how drastic this situtation really was. Her hand touched the three scars on her hip that her father had done to her when she had refused to become a witch hunter hunter, it was meant to be a threat. A constant reminder of what her father would do if she stopped hunting witch hunters but she liked to think of it as a reminder of what she was fighting for, to get revenge on those who killed her mother. "You have to promise me you wont do anything stupid, ok?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating Witch Killers   Infiltrating Witch Killers EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:03 pm

I smiled at Alice, looking at her with joy. "I wont do anything reckless, but if they hurt you, then they might want to run." I said, grinning at Alice, flashing my 250 kilowatt smile. "And you won't get captured," I said, shaking my head. "So shall we?" I said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating Witch Killers   Infiltrating Witch Killers Empty

Back to top Go down

Infiltrating Witch Killers
Page 1 of 1