The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Strange Magic"

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

Power Points : 95
Power Popularity : 0

"Strange Magic" Empty
PostSubject: "Strange Magic"   "Strange Magic" EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:12 pm

I walked into the house, with Cassie right in front of me. "So, what happened while I was gone?" I asked, smiling. It's been practically a month since I left Chance Harbor. I didn't have time to ask her when we went into my memory. I all I know is that the others seem to be avoiding me ... a lot.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

Power Points : 131
Power Popularity : 1

"Strange Magic" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Strange Magic"   "Strange Magic" EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:22 pm

Cassie and Jake were on their way to the abandoned house. She was sort of excited. It had been a little while since she'd seen him, it's just the fact that Jake knows so much about the dark magic inside of her that interested her. When they got in front of the house he asked what had happened while he was gone. "You might wanna sit." She said laughing. Way too much crud had gone on while he was gone. Too much to say while Jake wasn't tired of standing. She assumed he would follow as she begun to walk toward the couch to sit.

Last edited by CassiexBlake on Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

"Strange Magic" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Strange Magic"   "Strange Magic" EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:27 pm

I smiled at Cassie as she told me to sit. I sat on the couch, looking at her with a friendly gesture. "I heard that there are some new members of the Circle." I said, smiling still.

OOC: srry that it's short Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

"Strange Magic" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Strange Magic"   "Strange Magic" EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:32 pm

She finally sat and turned to Jake. "Well then you need clean the wax out, because I didn't get the memo." She told him, wondering what he could mean. Maybe it was Daniel he was talking about? Although he had dark magic, she didn't think he could join. Is it even possible if you weren't born in? Well, if anybody knows it's Jake. He just seems to know so much. "So ready?" She asked, referring to the story on what had all happened during his absence.

Last edited by CassiexBlake on Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

"Strange Magic" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Strange Magic"   "Strange Magic" EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:38 pm

I chuckled at Cassie's comment. "Sure, where do you want to begin?" I asked, swinging my hands back, side to side on the couch. I gave Cassie a huge grin.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

"Strange Magic" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Strange Magic"   "Strange Magic" EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:41 pm

She scratched her head. "Hmm. I don't really know where to begi...oh. So Diana's crazy grammy convinced me she could get rid of the dark magic if she locked me in a box with some bread." She said laughing, she knew the bread wasn't in the coffin tomb thingy, but it just made it sound more interesting. She sat forward and looked to Jake. "I...I don't know what happened. After she buried me. Something like overtook me and I got really pissed then...I sort of kinda blew the top off, literally."
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

"Strange Magic" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Strange Magic"   "Strange Magic" EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:53 pm

I heard every word coming Cassie's lips. "The True Temptation..." I said to where Cassie could here. The True Temptation is the impulse from using too much Dark Magic. I stared at Cassie, completely concerned. "How many times have you used your Dark Magic?" I asked, still concerned.

OOC: The True Temptation is something that I added XDXD like i said up in the post, It's an impulse that takes over when the user uses too much Dark Magic. XDXD what do you think??? Very Happy I think it adds more thrills to the characters XDXD
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

"Strange Magic" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Strange Magic"   "Strange Magic" EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:07 pm

Jake had told her what she could be experiencing. "The True Temptation...?" She said, basically indirectly asked what the heck he'd just said. It sounded like when your mom is making cookies, and you can't help but sneak some of that delicious dough into your mouth. "Um, that time. The morning of the dance, when we tried to turn Diana's dress from blue to red, it kinda caught on fire. And last night, with Lecy and the medallion. Why?"

OOC: Love it.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

"Strange Magic" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Strange Magic"   "Strange Magic" EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:46 pm

I looked at Cassie, still concerned. She doesn't know I thought. "The True Temptation is an impulse that Witches have with Dark Magic," I explained. "If you use too much of your Dark Magic, the impulse takes over you. It's worse than a Demon possessing you." I said, looking at Cassie. "The impulse will subside, but when it takes over you, your not yourself at all." I said, still looking at Cassie. "I think if you use it one more time, ... it will take over you." I said, worried.

OOC: thanks XDXD
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

"Strange Magic" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Strange Magic"   "Strange Magic" EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:50 pm

"But..." She begun, actually starting to get worried. "You know it's like impossible to control. Even now." She pleaded. "You know what? You obviously don't know me as well as you think. I'm not going to let it take over me, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

"Strange Magic" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Strange Magic"   "Strange Magic" EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:59 pm

I smiled at Cassie. "I believe you." I said, looking at her with trusting eyes.

OOC: sorry that it's short XP
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

"Strange Magic" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Strange Magic"   "Strange Magic" EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:07 pm

Cassie smiled and turned to face him. "Thanks." She quietly said. Cassie sat back in her seat. "Jake." She was staring at the coffee table but her attention was on herself. "You don't understand. The temptation. It's there. I can feel it ruffling around inside me. I know it's wrong, but I can't help it. And recently, the more and more deep I'm in, the harder it is to come back. It's hard to stop when I start...and I hate it. It takes everything inside me, the tiny good that's left, to come back."
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

"Strange Magic" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Strange Magic"   "Strange Magic" EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:13 pm

I took Cassie's hand, and looked at her with a smile. "I know .... I can help you at least control your Dark Magic." I said, taking out my book of shadows.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

"Strange Magic" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Strange Magic"   "Strange Magic" EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:16 pm

"Jake, what are you talking about?" She asked, now confused. Knowing her dark magic, it would probably over take all the crap they were gonna try to use to compress it.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

"Strange Magic" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Strange Magic"   "Strange Magic" EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:37 pm

I took my Book of Shadows out of my coat pocket. "We can learn how to from these." I said, smiling. "But there's just one problem." I said, biting my lip.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

"Strange Magic" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Strange Magic"   "Strange Magic" EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:53 pm

Cassie's heart begun to get all normal-beated as Jake had pulled out his family book of shadows. He seemed to know things the other members of the circle didn't think were possible so the fact he had an idea, kinda gave her some relief. Until, well, ya know he said there was a problem. "...And the would be...?"
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

"Strange Magic" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Strange Magic"   "Strange Magic" EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:12 pm

I gave Cassie a serious look. "We need all of the members Book of Shadows." I said, sternly. "The spell is split up into seven parts, and we only have two books- the portion of my part of the spell said that the others parts were split into the books, and like I said, we only have yours and my book of shadows." I said, looking at Cassie.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

"Strange Magic" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Strange Magic"   "Strange Magic" EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:16 pm

"Well, Diana has hers. But Jake, how are we going to find 3 more books without exposing the circle to Melissa, Adam's dads and Faye's mom?" She asked, concerned she may be taken over by dark magic sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508
Power Popularity : 2

"Strange Magic" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Strange Magic"   "Strange Magic" EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:30 pm

I grinned at Cassie. "Each book has a spell to locate it." I said, looking at Cassie.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

"Strange Magic" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Strange Magic"   "Strange Magic" EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:48 pm

"Are you kidding?" She asked. "Where was all this info before? Jake, why didn't you share any of this with Nick if you knew he was a witch too? Was your relationship that bad?"
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

"Strange Magic" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Strange Magic"   "Strange Magic" EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:56 pm

I looked out the window. Silence filled the room. "Yes ... it was that bad." I said silently. I looked back at Cassie.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

"Strange Magic" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Strange Magic"   "Strange Magic" EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:58 pm

"Um, do you mind me asking...why?" She asked, looking down, then back up at Jake. He never even mentioned Jake once while he was still alive when Cassie came to town at least.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

"Strange Magic" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Strange Magic"   "Strange Magic" EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:22 pm

"We ... had a lot of differences," I explained, looking at Cassie. "He didn't want anything to do with me, especially after I stole from Adam at the Boathouse." I said.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

"Strange Magic" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Strange Magic"   "Strange Magic" EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:26 pm

"Well that was kinda douchey!" She laughed. "Kidding, kidding. Kinda. Anyways so how does this spell thingy work again? I mean like after we get the books and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

"Strange Magic" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Strange Magic"   "Strange Magic" EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:40 pm

I laughed at Cassie's comment. "Once we have all of the books, we read the spell from the book, and it will compress your power." I said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Strange Magic" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Strange Magic"   "Strange Magic" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Strange Magic"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next