The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Steph

Power Points : 171
Power Popularity : 0

I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again Empty
PostSubject: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:25 am

Cassie had been looking through her book of shadows a few hours earlier and had found an interesting looking spell. It had been a spell to create a ball of fire in the palm of her hand out of thin air. She had tried to do it on her own, but she couldn't seem to access the powerful magic she had used the night the witch hunters had kidnapped and almost killed them. She needed someone to try it with her and she knew that Diana wouldn't want to try anything that could be dangerous, she didn't really know Melissa that well and she wasn't going to ask Adam, she didn't want to give Diana more reason to hate her. She knew that Faye loved magic, and she didn't think she would turn down an offer to learn a new spell. She rang the door bell and waited for someone to come to the door.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Power Points : 604
Power Popularity : 9

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:16 pm

OOC: I'm gonna be Faye's mom in this post.

After a long day of school I was finally on my way home. Faye was just morbidly destructive today. She usually just talks the talk, but today she seemed to walk the walk. 5/7 of her teachers complained about Faye today and when she came to my office, I just asked her to leave school and go home because I just have too much to deal with right now. Student council keeps bugging me with complaints about how all the funds go to cheerleading, but I reluctantly saw Lemonade Mouth and new thank it was just wrong to be biased again anyone in the student body, because the most least expecting can deliver the most. I wish Faye was like that, but I have to love her. I smiled as I turned onto my street until I saw a figure standing on my porch and the blonde hair gave up her identity. So did the black SUV in front of the yard. I drove up into my parking spot in front of my garage and got out, with my briefcase. I went up the few stairs and greeted Cassie, "Cassie, hi. You muse be waiting for Faye." I stepped in front of her and turned the lock with my keys. "Come in!" I told her, in the house. "Faye! You have a visitor!" I yelled. "She'll be right with you! Would you like anything? Water? Food?"
Back to top Go down
https://secretcirclerpg.rpg-board.net
Steph

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:08 am

Cassie waited at the door for a little while, and it seemed like no one was home. She turned around, and was just about to make her way back to her SUV when she saw a car pull into the driveway. "Hi, Mrs. Chamberlain." She said when Faye's mom got to the top of the stairs to her front door. Cassie stepped into the house after her, closing the door behind her, "No thank you, i'm fine." She looked around, if Faye was here why didn't she come answer the door, unless she had known it was me, and decided to just let me wait outside.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:01 am

I've been home for about 3 hours because mum asked me to leave early because some bitchy teachers decided to gang up on me and rat me out for back talking or whatever. I back talk all the time, so it shocks me that just right now I would get in trouble. I decided to try an get on Ms. Pepperman's, the Pre-Calc teacher, good side for tomorrow so I begun to work on my homework. Just as I put my sunflower pen in my hand, then on the paper, I heard a knock on the door that made me jump so seizurely that my pen was jerked to the wooden floor. "Shit." I growled under my breath. I got up and threw the pen onto my notebook on my bed and peeked through the curtains outside and saw Cassie. Ugh. What could she want? I decided to sit back down and just wait her out until I heard wheels and gravel popping in the driveway. Obviously it was mum. Damn, if she sees Cassie she'll invite her in. A minute or two later I heard, "Faye! You have a visitor!" In a distant but noticeable scream. I rolled my eyes and stuck my pen back onto the notebook. I came down the stairs and saw blonde wavy hair, immediately signifying it was Cassie. "Cassie!" I said in a serpanty smile. I lightly touched her arm as we begun to get closer to the door. I opened the door and we both stepped out. "What are you doing here?" I asked, shutting the door so my mom couldn't ease drop.
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:38 am

Cassie waited in the entrance until she saw Faye coming down the stairs, well that proved my thought that she had home and just didn't want to see her. When Faye gave her that smile, she almost decided to just tell her, never mind, and leave. However, Faye was the only one that she believed would actually want to try out different kinds of spells, so she decided to stay. She glanced at the door, still unsure that it would stop their voices from reaching Faye's mother's ears, she stepped down the steps and waited for Faye to join her, then said in a low voice, "So, I was looking through my book of shadows earlier." She said, knowing that this would pique at Faye's interest, "And I came across this spell that I wanted to try, and I need someone to practice it with." Cassie said, looking at Faye with the question in her eye.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:11 pm

II smile a vicious smile as I realize Cassie probably wants something from me. I would have would have said no, until I heard the next thing she said. "So, I was looking through my book of shadows earlier." I knew that's all she said, but another smile arroused onto my face. "And I came across this spell that I wanted to try, and I need someone to practice it with." She says, looking at me with a questioning look on her face.

I gave it about thirty-two milliseconds. That not being much time, I quickly stuck my hand out giving her the "talk to the hand" gesture. "Cassie." I begun, sounded more and more sweet. "You had me at book of shadows." I informed her. I opened the door and yelled, "Mom! I'm going out! Don't wait up!" Before I could hear an answer I shut the door and led the way to her car.
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:21 pm

"You had me at book of shadows." She heard Faye say, Cassie had known that Faye would not be able to resist those words. She smirked lightly, "I knew you wouldn't be able to say no." She said, glad that she had made the decision to come here, but she was a little worried that it would turn out badly. She knows how Faye can be when it comes to doing magic, maybe this would help them with controlling it also. She walked behind Faye to her car, getting into the drivers seat, "Should we go to the house in the woods?" She asked, turning to Faye when she got into the car.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 12:39 am

"Should we go to the house in the woods?" She asked, getting into the drivers seat. I locked my eyes on the dashboard and nodded my head, now turning to Cassie. "We shall." I agreed. The car started up and we took off to the abandoned house.

I wondered if this was the perfect time to ask, or rather confront. "Cassie, be honest." I braced myself for the thrill. "What the hell is going on with Adam? Do you like him or something?" Up until now all I've been doing to Cassie was joking around but the tone in my voice signified the seriousness of this conversation.
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:10 pm

Cassie nodded and made her way to the house in the woods, then after a moment of driving Faye decided to start talking about Adam again. She sighed, why did Faye always have to bring him up, didn't she seem understand that Cassie and Diana don't want to talk about him. "Do you like him or something?" She heard Faye ask, Cassie kept her eyes on the road for a minute then glanced at Faye, her expression seemed serious this time, not like when she was talking about him in the boathouse. Cassie took a deep breath, and let it out slowly before talking, "Okay fine, you win Faye. I- There is some kind of connection that I feel with Adam, but I'm not going to go after him. Not now. Not right after Diana and Adam broke up, she's my friend and I wouldn't do that to her." She said, looking at Faye for a second, "Why do you even care so much about what's going on between me and Adam, I didn't think you and Diana were that close?"
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:29 pm

"Right, because you have Jake." I moaned, bitterly. Cassie deserves to be happy, I guess. She's an okay human being, but Jake is a condescending ass-man hoe. Let's not forget, witch hunter. "Diana's a good person. We're not close." I said, in a squeamish child-like tone.

Realizing my tone and all, I quickly changed the subject. "So, have you spoken to Melissa today? I haven't seen or heard from her."
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:57 pm

"Right, because you have Jake." Cassie frowned, why would Faye bring him up now. Yes, she had liked him, but then it turned out that he was a witch hunter and had been playing them from the very beginning. She noticed Faye's quick change of subject, she shook her head, still frowning. "No, I didn't see her at school. I hope she's alright." She said, but still couldn't quite get what Faye had said about Jake out of her head. "And why would you say that? Jake lied to us, he was just using me!" She said, angrily, she still couldn't believe that he had done that to them, to her.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:33 pm

I frowned, with a rare sorry look on my face. She didn't deserve to be lied to and used like that, no one did. Cassie just fell for a cute face...a very cute face.

It was a bright sunny afternoon and I wanted to take in the sunlight, so I pushed the flap that shielded my eyes and closed them, feeling the warmth on my skin and hopefully keeping the pretty sweet tan I had going on this year. I crossed my arms and turned my face/closed eyes to Cassie, then opening them. "I...I could tell you truly liked him. I'...I..." I tried to get the words to come out, but it was unusually difficult. "...'m sorry he deceived you." I spat out.
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:49 am

Cassie turned her attention to Faye, a little shocked by what she had just said, she never thought that she would hear Faye say something like that, most of the words that usually came out of her mouth were either bitchy or sarcastic. Cassie could tell that she meant them, by how hard it was for her to say it. She smiled a little at her, turning her eyes back to the road, "It's not your fault, but he tricked all of us. He made me trust him, and I was actually starting to fall for him...and then, this happens."
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:42 am

"Have you noticed every girl in the circle has fallen for at least one Armstrong guy?" I joked. Seriously, Melissa with Nick, who I must say was ALOT more fun than Adam and Jake, me and Cassie with Jake. They had a sex appeal to them. "Well except St. Diana." I begun to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:05 pm

She relaxed again as the mood changed and the anger she had felt towards Jake faded a little. She laughed a little at Faye's jokes. Was she actually trying to make her feel better? Even if she was still talking about Jake and Nick, she couldn't help but laugh at her comment, it was true after all. Cassie didn't want to be upset anymore, so she went along with it. "They must have had some pretty good genes in their family."
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:40 pm

I laughed silently, but fully. "So, what's this spell?" I asked. I hope it was something interesting. I also hoped Cassie didn't want to limit me. When I start, I can't be stopped.
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:55 pm

Cassie glanced at Faye, her brow creased a little as she thought, all this talk about Jake and Adam had almost made her forget about why she had gone to Faye's house in the first place. "I'm not exactly sure, but I think there was something about creating fire, or a ball of fire in your hand." She said, glancing at Faye again to see what she thought about that.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:23 pm

My eyes almost bulged out as my smile was ready to burst out of my face. "Now I'm interested," I said, quite over enthusiastically.

OOC: Sorry my posts have been crappy today. I'm just pretty tired cuz Im sick.
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:07 am

Cassie laughed at Faye's face, "You look a little too excited, you're not going to try to catch me on fire now are you?" She said, in a joking tone, but then she was a little worried that she was just giving her ideas.

OOC; Aww Sad I hope you feel better soon.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:45 pm

"Do you know who I am?" I asked. This girl was just giving me ideas on how I could hurt her, altough I probably wouldn't try anything after finding out what Cassie can do when she really puts herself to it, (when we got kidnapped). "You're just giving me ideas, and I'm not the one who can blow up witch hunters with iron around." Iron limited magic, and Cassie broke through that. "So just think what you can do to me without it around."

OOC: Thanks, I feel alot better and I ended up going to school today. (Which is y I haven't posted before 3 today)
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:49 am

She nodded, remembering her first day at Chance Harbour, "Oh, right, but you already thought about doing that to me once. You know, torch me while I was in my car." She said, giving Faye a fake smile, that quickly faded. "I've tried to access that power again, but for some reason, I can't...find it inside me." She sighed, and shook the thoughts of that night out of her mind. "And don't worry, i'm not like you. I don't try to burn people for my own amusement."
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:18 pm

OOC: This is gonna be short.

"Cute." I said smiling, arrogantly. "So I was thinking we could cause a snowstorm." I told her. "I have a calc test tomorrow and need another, few, night(s) to study."
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:25 pm

Cassie sighed, shaking her head, "If you need so much extra time to study, maybe we should turn around so that you can go home and study instead." She said, raising an eyebrow at Faye. She was pretty sure that Faye would say no, but she wasn't going to get school cancelled tomorrow just because she forgot to study.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:29 pm

I rolled my eyes at Cassie's 'Diana-ness'. I mean, Cassie actually started to seem cool to me. And that was a pretty damn hard task to accomplish. "Well, I was starting to study but then a certain blonde new-comer knocked on my door and dragged me out." I told her, over-exaggerating the whole dragged me out thing because I basically led the way to her car. "But I'll forgive you if you make magic with me! Cold, frozen, snow-flaky magic."
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:25 am

Cassie gave Faye a slightly guilty look, she had presented Faye with and offer she knew she wouldn't be able to refuse. So she decided to give in, it's not like she wouldn't be grateful for a day off from school too. "Alright, fine, but only this one time. And if it looks like it's becoming too much, we stop it right away." Cassie said, giving Faye a stern look to say that she was serious about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next