The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Power Points : 604
Power Popularity : 9

I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:16 pm

"You do know I'm Faye, don't you?" I asked, sarcastically. "What if you can't stop me?" I asked, basically calling her weak. Which I knew she wasn't. I wondered what would actually happen if she tried to stop me? Will I see tomorrow? "...Nevermind." I say, quietly like a young girl scared by her father.
Back to top Go down
https://secretcirclerpg.rpg-board.net
Steph

Power Points : 171
Power Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:58 pm

Cassie turned to Faye, a small smirk appearing on her face, "Are you challenging me?" Cassie asked, she was almost positive that she could stop Faye's storm if it became too much, besides she had already done it once before.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:35 pm

"Maybe..." I told her playfully. "...Unless you can't handle it."

OOC: Sorry its soooooo short.
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Cassie gave Faye a superior look, "Oh, I can handle it." Cassie said, turning the car into the edge of the forest. When she turned off the engine, she looked at Faye, "So? Snow or fire spell first?" Cassie asked, taking off her seat belt and getting out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:53 pm

"Snow." I recommended. If it got out of hand, we could always just melt it with the fire. It was the perfect plan. Win, win because I got to play with magic AND fire. "If it get out of hand, which it hopefully will, we can just melt some of the icyness."
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:26 pm

"Faye." Cassie said in a warning tone. "This spell is not getting out of hand if I can help it." She said, while starting to walk to their cabin in the woods. Causing a huge snow storm could have some disastrous effects on those who weren't ready for it. She was not going to be the cause of that, she would stop Faye before it became too much.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:46 pm

I got out of the car and stepped in front of her, leading the way through the forest towards the abandoned house. "What are you gonna do? Blow me up too...?" I taunted, smiling, beginning to get back to the bitch I was and the bitch no one could honestly and truly like.
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 6:30 pm

Cassie glared at Faye, she would never intentionally hurt someone, unless it was the only thing she could do to save herself and her circle, but Faye was really starting to get annoying. Cassie looked at Faye and gave her a fake smile, "Only if I have to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again   I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't believe i'm asking Faye for help again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2